New 'Stop Soros' Movement Unveiled in Macedonia

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Apparently, people and governments start to realize that George Soros is destroying their cviliztions, traditions and national heritages. It seems like the George Soros hegemony on the destruction of western civilisation will be contested world wide. Stop Operation Soros>>>SOS (how appropriate acronym) is slowly gaining traction in other countries beside Macedonia.

"The founders called on all "free minded citizens" to join SOS in the "fight against one-mindedness in the civil sector, which is devised and led by George Soros".
They say their first activities will focus on exposing the subversive activities of Macedonian NGOs financed by the billionaire in Macedonia. [...] Russia more or less outlawed Soros-affiliated organisations in 2015. This January, authorities in Hungary said they would use “all the tools at its disposal” to “sweep out” NGOs funded by the Hungarian-born financier, which “serve global capitalists and back political correctness over national governments.”

New 'Stop Soros' Movement Unveiled in Macedonia :: Balkan Insight

The man should be tried in a military court and pushed out of a helicopter just for the symbolism.

The helicopter should be above a mass grave in the former USSR so that the ghosts of communism's victims can terrorize his soul immediately upon impact from 5.000 feet.

He may have been born into a Jewish family, but he is no practicing Jew. He believes himself to be a god.
I thought they loved jews in the Balkans?
The guy is missing the point....

The point is on his head.

CKSLnTrWEAAsFs1.jpg

I thought they loved jews in the Balkans?
Your obsession with jews is astounding . The movement is not about jews. It is about denying one mega-rich person's efforts to destroy national identities.

He's obviously mentally ill darling, he's stalking you everywhere from Zone 2 Politics to here, he's mentally ill and must be in love with you.

The handle was the first tell. Purple Owl - clearly a wide eyed homosexual that prefers to search for prey in the dark. Lock your children safely indoors. No surprise that this one is a Soros handjobber.

The handle was the first tell. Purple Owl - clearly a wide eyed homosexual that prefers to search for prey in the dark. Lock your children safely indoors. No surprise that this one is a Soros handjobber.

"No surprise that this one is a Soros handjobber."

Yes Purple Owl wash your hands, crusts already growing on all that Soros juice you have on them.

Soros is an extremely dangerous and evil person. He has been planting evil all over the world. He sponsored and organized colorful revolutions and coups all over the world, especially around Russia, in post Soviet republics. His last "success" (sheared with Dems and McCain) was the coup in my home country of Ukraine in 2014.

Now his target is Trump and whoever thinks that he'll ever stop trying to impeach or assassinate Trump is seriously misled.

Soros is an extremely dangerous and evil person. He has been planting evil all over the world. He sponsored and organized colorful revolutions and coups all over the world, especially around Russia, in post Soviet republics. His last "success" (sheared with Dems and McCain) was the coup in my home country of Ukraine in 2014.

Now his target is Trump and if anybody thinks that he'll ever stop trying to impeach or assassinate Trump, is seriously misled.

Soros will be taken down, an Interpol Red Notice will be issued on him and this Satanic piece of human filth will be arrested and with that also all Soros Foundation assets will be seized.

Mark my words, a dungeon awaits this POS.

Forum List

Back