New statue has something to offend everyone!

The money might be better spent on ___________________ (your choice of whatever floats your boat here)

Depicting Abraham Lincoln as a humanitarian is laughable.

You're right. He should have a category all his own. Reserved for one of the greatest men to ever live.

Yes, the man who single-handedly destroyed the ideals with which our nation was founded should certainly go down in the annals as one of the greatest men to ever live.

Where on Earth are you getting this stuff from? Honestly, where did you first form this thought? Who taught it to you? I really want to know this.

You're right. He should have a category all his own. Reserved for one of the greatest men to ever live.

Yes, the man who single-handedly destroyed the ideals with which our nation was founded should certainly go down in the annals as one of the greatest men to ever live.

Where on Earth are you getting this stuff from? Honestly, where did you first form this thought? Who taught it to you? I really want to know this.

The internet is a powerful tool. You can learn all about Abraham Lincoln on the world wide web.

Oakland continues to amaze. I love that it's going to bring tourists. Tourists to what? all the retail stores the City doesn't have?

Forum List

Back