New State of the Union Drynking Game!...

New State of the Union Drynking Game: Barry Edition.

And here's how it goes...

Like any other Drynking Game, you have to Drynk when certain things are said...

In Barry's Case, this would be ANY Time he says ANY Variation of "I" or Refers to himself at all during the State of the Union Address...

Since Barry is Asking People to Host Parties for his Address, I thought the Logical Progression would be to Employ a Drynking Game in his Honor.

For those of you who are True to his History, you may want to do some Cocaine instead...

Pick your own Poison!

Let's SOTU PARTY! while we watch Rome BURN!...

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent​

:)

peace...

Hey .. you stole my idea! I'm telling Barack!
This is what I posted last night in the State of the Union thread.

I was listening to Howie Carr ( conservative radio talk-show host on WRKO in Boston ) for a few minutes this afternoon. He had a great idea for a drinking game that can be played during Obama's State of the Union address tomorrow night. He had a list of words or phrases that he suspects Obama will say during his speech. Each time Barack says one of these words or phrases, those playing along at home, take a drink! What a way to make a painfully boring speech, more fun!

Here are a few.

If Barack says the following, take a drink ...

inherited
the past eight years / previous 8 years
make no mistake
when he refers to any number in regards to jobs created or jobs saved
if he refers to himself in the third person ( which he's started doing )

Please ... feel free to add to the list. I couldn't listen to the entire show, but that's what I got from the few minutes I did listen.

With that said, I think I should get a share of the profit you make due to the increased sale of alcohol!

I would like to add a "shot" for every time Obama says "Let me be clear"....anyone up for it?

As long as you are only advocating a shot of booze instead of advocating some illegal drugs. That wouldn't be right.

Too bad I missed the speech....was in a meeting. Oh well.

It's tonight...

And your Veiled Shot is Adorable, you Hack...

peace...

Do you have plans to watch President Obama's State of the Union address tonight?

Local volunteers are organizing an OFA Watch Party in Westminster -- and you're invited.

We know this is a huge moment for our country, and in tonight's speech President Obama will lay out his vision for the way forward. Join us to watch with fellow OFA supporters, huddle on the phone with former campaign manager and White House advisor David Plouffe, and plan out next steps together.

Can you come tonight? Click here to RSVP.

Here are the details:

^Must... Resist... Urge...

Should I go and Suggest my Drynking Game?...

peace...

In Barry's Case, this would be ANY Time he says ANY Variation of "I" or Refers to himself at all during the State of the Union Address...

Since Barry is Asking People to Host Parties for his Address, I thought the Logical Progression would be to Employ a Drynking Game in his Honor.

For those of you who are True to his History, you may want to do some Cocaine instead...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Sorry mal... but I won't be able to play. If I listen to barry for more than a few seconds, I puke.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Sorry mal... but I won't be able to play. If I listen to barry for more than a few seconds, I puke.

I Hope to do that at the Watch Party I go to tonight!... :rofl:

As much of my Puke that I can get on the Supporters, the better!...

peace...

I would like to add a "shot" for every time Obama says "Let me be clear"....anyone up for it?

As long as you are only advocating a shot of booze instead of advocating some illegal drugs. That wouldn't be right.

Too bad I missed the speech....was in a meeting. Oh well.

It's tonight...

And your Veiled Shot is Adorable, you Hack...

peace...

Oh... Too Bad... Looks like it didn't last...

I wonder what Happened... :lol:

Better Luck next time, Dumptruck.

peace...

In a Starke SHOW of Solidarity...

I heartily ENDORSE this thread for ALL to Participate in...-OR Not-.

*I* Don't see it as advocating anything. (And SOME OF YOU really NEED to get a Fuckin' LIFE...sincerely)...

Signed,

~The T

In a Starke SHOW of Solidarity...

I heartily ENDORSE this thread for ALL to Participate in...-OR Not-.

*I* Don't see it as advocating anything. (And SOME OF YOU really NEED to get a Fuckin' LIFE...sincerely)...

Signed,

~The T

Taunting... :rofl:

peace...

And IF they want MORE? They can come HERE And watch MORE "taunting" as I and my friends comment LIVE on Obama's Excuses for his ineptness during the "STATE OF OBAMA" Speech

I'll play, but I'm running out for wine not beer tonight so I hope it's fair that I only drink for every other "I" since wine has twice the alcohol level of even "good" beer.

Also, extra long workday tomorrow so I'm only doing shots for "wee we'ed up" and/or if Obama bows to Nancy Pelosi. (OK, also for declorations of "war" on Fox News but that's it)

I forgot to note, in all fairness, I will also drink a shot if some uncouth Republican asshole yells out "you lie" or suchlike (once I get my laughter under control). There is no call to be rude just because the POTUS is a lying gaseous windbag.

The Republicans will have their chance to get Republican lies on the record during the response time after the speech.

I should run out now, what kind of wine goes best with gaseous windbag???

I don't drink and I will be at work so I wont be participating or watching for that matter but may I suggest y'all add a rule in case there's an outburst from the chamber ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fNfzNqwaXk]YouTube - Cafferty On Pelosi: "What A Horrible Woman She Is!"[/ame]

Pelosi should give the SOU. after all she runs the entire god damned fucked up show !!!​

I don't drink and I will be at work so I wont be participating or watching for that matter but may I suggest y'all add a rule in case there's an outburst from the chamber ....

Good to see a 'Workin' Man...

There will be no need for moderation here...It'll be totally OFF this site thus relieving you guys.

And there will be NO moderation *THERE* either. We there, as HERE, Prize the First Amendment, and liberty.

Sorry you won't be able to participate.

~T

To Participate in the Site? You must Register. Albiet? YOU may watch if you haven't the stomach to participate. Either way is FINE with us.

Anyone is Welcome. Albiet the Site may be TOO Conservative for some here...and just as well. They'd be eaten ALIVE, and justly SO.

Forum List

Back