New State of the Union Drynking Game!...

New State of the Union Drynking Game: Barry Edition.

And here's how it goes...

Like any other Drynking Game, you have to Drynk when certain things are said...

In Barry's Case, this would be ANY Time he says ANY Variation of "I" or Refers to himself at all during the State of the Union Address...

Since Barry is Asking People to Host Parties for his Address, I thought the Logical Progression would be to Employ a Drynking Game in his Honor.

For those of you who are True to his History, you may want to do some Cocaine instead...

Pick your own Poison!

Let's SOTU PARTY! while we watch Rome BURN!...

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent​

:)

peace...

If you want folks to drink every time 0bama uses the first person pronoun, you can't let them drink any more than half a shot of near beer, or folks will die of alcohol poisoning 20 minutes into the speech. As little as a concentration as .20 can be fatal.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

I can't listen to Obama anymore. I'll just read the transcript. That's all he's going to do anyway. I wonder who the writer of the speech is this time?

skzzev.jpg

I just saw a poll that claims 85% of Americans will not be watching. if the GOP has any balls their no shows :eusa_whistle:

I wonder why the GOP is not letting Piyush Jundal give the rebuttal this time?:eusa_whistle:

its spelled "Piyush Jindal". give the man a hand yank off

Wow....you spell every other word wrong in your posts, but manage to spell Piyush and Jindal correctly.....are you a terrorist sympathizer or something?

I'm not sure I could hold down a shot of skim milk, much less tequilla, during an Obama State of The Union Speech.

I can't imagine any circumstance where i could hold down a shot of skim milk, or as I call it, blue water.

In Barry's Case, this would be ANY Time he says ANY Variation of "I" or Refers to himself at all during the State of the Union Address...

Since Barry is Asking People to Host Parties for his Address, I thought the Logical Progression would be to Employ a Drynking Game in his Honor.

For those of you who are True to his History, you may want to do some Cocaine instead...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Are you trying to get people alcohol poisoning?

• Thanks
"BOOOOOOOOSSHH...EVIL BANKS...HARD DECISIONS...TOUGH CHOICES...ME ME ME AND ME AND more ME ME ME and then...I I I I and I I I"...That about cover it? Drinking Game might be the only reason to watch. :(

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Just go to the Emergency Room...

After about 2 Dozen Illegals in there with Sniffly Noses get Free Healthcare, you should get Assistance...

Have you Insurance Card ready, DAMN IT!

peace...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Just go to the Emergency Room...

After about 2 Dozen Illegals in there with Sniffly Noses get Free Healthcare, you should get Assistance...

Have you Insurance Card ready, DAMN IT!

peace...

We have Shovel Ready Health Care here already :lol:

Just got my txt message from BarryInc:

President Obama's first State of the Union address is tomorrow at 9pm EST. To find a Watch Party near you, reply WATCH and your zip code (ex WATCH 01234)

peace...

Bro. Do you actually want Me to take a depressant while watching the puppet read someone else's speech?

Are you nuts?

• Thanks
So when I Host my "Watch Party" tomorrow night, do you Think the DemocRATS who show up are going to Convert their Confusion, Frustration and Anger at my SOTU Drynking Game into Physical Aggression towards me?...

I Hope so!... Cause I will have Hidden Cameras!

peace...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

:rofl:

They can't be Fucking Serious over there!...

peace...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Man, I can handle my booze, but that game would test even the hardest of drinkers among us. Throw in the word "unprecedented" and I doubt there's anyone who could make it through!

Forum List

Back