New State of the Union Drynking Game!...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
New State of the Union Drynking Game: Barry Edition.

And here's how it goes...

Like any other Drynking Game, you have to Drynk when certain things are said...

In Barry's Case, this would be ANY Time he says ANY Variation of "I" or Refers to himself at all during the State of the Union Address...

Since Barry is Asking People to Host Parties for his Address, I thought the Logical Progression would be to Employ a Drynking Game in his Honor.

For those of you who are True to his History, you may want to do some Cocaine instead...

Pick your own Poison!

Let's SOTU PARTY! while we watch Rome BURN!...

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent​

:)

peace...

Hey mal,

In addition to taking a swig, I think you should keep count in this thread as you watch it.

That could turn out to be a real hoot!

In Barry's Case, this would be ANY Time he says ANY Variation of "I" or Refers to himself at all during the State of the Union Address...

Since Barry is Asking People to Host Parties for his Address, I thought the Logical Progression would be to Employ a Drynking Game in his Honor.

For those of you who are True to his History, you may want to do some Cocaine instead...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Seriously??

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Seriously??

You in?... What's yer Poison?...

VODKA!...

^Name it... NAME IT!...

peace...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

Seriously??

VODKA!...

^Name it... NAME IT!...

peace...

I didn't mean are you serious about drinking.:lol: I was referring to the part I bolded regarding him actually requesting people hold parties. Anyway, I'll play, but I'm gonna be passed out before the half way mark.

Seriously??

VODKA!...

^Name it... NAME IT!...

peace...

I didn't mean are you serious about drinking.:lol: I was referring to the part I bolded regarding him actually requesting people hold parties. Anyway, I'll play, but I'm gonna be passed out before the half way mark.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/102991-barrys-back-in-full-campaign-mode.html

peace...

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

you're mistaken... obama may have tried coke.. but baby bush was the cokehead... get your presidents straight, dear.

i wonder how many times baby bush said "i" during *his* state of the union... \

ah well.. at least i can tolerate listening to this one. dub's were painful.

Pick your own Poison!

peace...

you're mistaken... obama may have tried coke.. but baby bush was the cokehead... get your presidents straight, dear.

i wonder how many times baby bush said "i" during *his* state of the union... \

ah well.. at least i can tolerate listening to this one. dub's were painful.

Seriously?...

peace...

Forum List

Back