New SpinOff of Walking Dead!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Fear The Walking Dead Is The Name Of That Walking Dead Spinoff

Just in from "The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman: the show's spinoff series will be called "Fear The Walking Dead."

According to reports, the first "Fear The Walking Dead" trailer will air after this Sunday's "Walking Dead" finale, during "Talking Dead."

"Fear The Walking Dead," which will star Cliff Curtis (“Missing"), Kim Dickens ("Gone Girl," "House of Cards"), Frank Dillane ("Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince") and Alycia Debnam Carey ("Into the Storm"), will air its first batch of episodes later this summer. A 13-episode second season will debut in 2016.

i dont get the zombie attraction so many have for them.....and i like the supernatural genre .....zombies are mostly all alike except for a few like the zombie PI ...Matt Richter...he at least can think.....

i dont get the zombie attraction so many have for them.....and i like the supernatural genre .....zombies are mostly all alike except for a few like the zombie PI ...Matt Richter...he at least can think.....
I only started watching WD half a year ago. I think the zombie thing is STUPID. The reason I watch now is not due to the monster aspect of the show. I watch due to the human interactions of the people having to live in this sort of world and how they deal with it. Its fascinating.
I think most die not from being eaten by a zombie. They die from others trying to survive as well and each faction sees each other as competition in that world.

Forum List

Back