New spin alert obamacare

Gotta love these 'Conservatives' that were just so sure that the SC would rule the Health Care Law unconstitutional.

Instead, they opened the way to a single payer universal health care system. Hurrah for the SC!

The retaliatory attack will be to start adding more regulatory burdens to drive up costs. A counter move, such as some of the conservative proposals, needs to be sought after quickly.

Conservative or liberal I want the government out of my life.

Government will always be a part of our lives- limiting it to its proper role should be the goal. Not all regulation is bad- not all progression is bad.

Creating medical co-ops led by the private sector and at the same times regulated by the government is good. Legislation that creates an open and fluent interstate regulatory system so that all insurers can compete and bring down costs- is good. Tort reform that will bring down malpractice insurance costs for physicians is good... These are actually free market solutions that cost very little to implement and accomplish much savings for citizens.

Just as long as the progression doesn't impede individual LIBERTY. :eusa_shhh:

The health care bill has never been about health care.

Do you know anyone who got health care from the Affordable Health Care Act?

Do you know anyone who's costs went down because of it?

Do you know anyone who got coverage that didn't have it before?
Do YOU know anything about Health Care Reform?

As usual.....FAUX Noise is confused.....

eusa_doh.gif

Kind of late to be considering the consequences of blowing a hole in the health care system.

Notice I said it was a new spin. :eusa_whistle:

OK so you are still not thinking about tomorrow or next week or next year, just pissing on someone who is, I apologize for accusing you of such an un-conservative thing as foresight.

I am thinking about the future, I'd like my doctor do more for me then give a pain pill.

Healthcare coverage will jump 30% if obamacare is repealed. :clap2:
Watch wait and see it happen.

I do not understand what you are saying.

Are you saying the cost of health care insurance will go up 30%?

Are you saying the number of people covered by insurance will go up 30%?

a little premature on the gloating there, reb.

Have you seen any federal program come under budget? not I sister. The only missed the cost of medicare from

U.S. health plans have history of cost overruns - Washington Times

In 1965, the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that the hospital insurance program of Medicare - the federal health care program for the elderly and disabled - would cost $9 billion by 1990. The actual cost that year was $67 billion.
In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee said the entire Medicare program would cost $12 billion in 1990. The actual cost in 1990 was $98 billion.

Medicare was not cut at all. Another lie. However, if Paul Ryan has his way... expect to be taking care of the oldsters in the family in the future. He's the voucher man, for anyone under 55.

You do know that the Catholic church has come under attack because of this bill.

You do know that Medicare has been cut this year by $500 billion because Obama needed it to help pay for the bureaucracy in Obamacare.

Yeah...right....we simply need to.....

"If you want to know why health care costs so much in this country, consider this, it's estimated that $210 billion a year -- about 10 percent of all health expenditures -- goes towards unnecessary tests and treatments and a big chunk of that comes right out of the pockets of American taxpayers in the form of Medicare and Medicaid payments.

For more than a year, we have been looking into the admission and billing practices of Health Management Associates. It's the fourth largest for-profit hospital chain in the country with revenues of $5.8 billion last year, nearly half of that coming from Medicare and Medicaid programs. We talked to more than 100 current and former employees and we heard a similar story over and over: that HMA relentlessly pressured its doctors to admit more and more patients -- regardless of medical need -- in order to increase revenues.

Health Management Associates owns 70 hospitals in 15 states. It's thrived buying small, struggling hospitals in non-urban areas, turning them into profit centers by filling empty beds. Generally speaking, the more patients a hospital admits, the more money it can make, a business strategy that HMA has aggressively pursued."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEXkKV3kbb8&feature=em-share_video_user]Hospitals: The cost of admission - YouTube[/ame]

But the uneducated and lazy minorities think it is a good idea.. Wait I forgot the keyword = uneducated

Of course its a fuckin disgrace and catastrophe. " If you want to read it, pass it"

The retaliatory attack will be to start adding more regulatory burdens to drive up costs. A counter move, such as some of the conservative proposals, needs to be sought after quickly.
Ah, yes.....like letting the free-market work-things-out....like Health Management Associates is doing, presently.​

handjob.gif

Medicare was not cut at all. Another lie. However, if Paul Ryan has his way... expect to be taking care of the oldsters in the family in the future. He's the voucher man, for anyone under 55.

You do know that the Catholic church has come under attack because of this bill.

You do know that Medicare has been cut this year by $500 billion because Obama needed it to help pay for the bureaucracy in Obamacare.

Romney’s right: Obamacare cuts Medicare by $716 billion. Here’s how.

But the uneducated and lazy minorities think it is a good idea.. Wait I forgot the keyword = uneducated
Let's just say that those uneducated and lazy (White) minorities never really knew what their options were....you know, being "stuck" in the suburbs their whole Life....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RopFCEfnUbo]GOP decries Blacks voting in Maine! Seriously. - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back