New spin alert obamacare

Healthcare will jump 30% in any case, might take 2 years but it will get there.
It is about the only industry hiring in many areas.

Healthcare coverage will jump 30% if obamacare is repealed. :clap2:
Watch wait and see it happen.

Kind of late to be considering the consequences of blowing a hole in the health care system.

Notice I said it was a new spin. :eusa_whistle:

OK so you are still not thinking about tomorrow or next week or next year, just pissing on someone who is, I apologize for accusing you of such an un-conservative thing as foresight.

The retaliatory attack will be to start adding more regulatory burdens to drive up costs. A counter move, such as some of the conservative proposals, needs to be sought after quickly.

The health care bill has never been about health care.

Do you know anyone who got health care from the Affordable Health Care Act?

Do you know anyone who's costs went down because of it?

Do you know anyone who got coverage that didn't have it before?

You do know that the Catholic church has come under attack because of this bill.

You do know that Medicare has been cut this year by $500 billion because Obama needed it to help pay for the bureaucracy in Obamacare.

Kind of late to be considering the consequences of blowing a hole in the health care system.

Notice I said it was a new spin. :eusa_whistle:

OK so you are still not thinking about tomorrow or next week or next year, just pissing on someone who is, I apologize for accusing you of such an un-conservative thing as foresight.

It's all spin maybe the democrats should have thought about the Constitutionality of the law forcing the healthcare companies to cover things before they voted for it's passage.

Do you know anyone who got health care from the Affordable Health Care Act? NO

Do you know anyone who's costs went down because of it? NO

Do you know anyone who got coverage that didn't have it before? NO

You do know that the Catholic church has come under attack because of this bill. unconstitutional to force the church to do anything

You do know that Medicare has been cut this year by $500 billion because Obama needed it to help pay for the bureaucracy in Obamacare.
Yes

The retaliatory attack will be to start adding more regulatory burdens to drive up costs. A counter move, such as some of the conservative proposals, needs to be sought after quickly.

I predict Obama will ignore any ruling and implement all provisions of Obamacare by executive order.

Conservative or liberal I want the government out of my life.

Do you know anyone who got health care from the Affordable Health Care Act?

Do you know anyone who's costs went down because of it?

Do you know anyone who got coverage that didn't have it before?

You do know that the Catholic church has come under attack because of this bill.

Seeing as how many of the provisions are not scheduled to go into effect yet it's kind of hard to tell but the cost of doing nothing is going to collapse the system anyway.

I predict Obama will ignore any ruling and implement all provisions of Obamacare by executive order.

More of a reason to vote him out.

Obamacare will change our lives dramatically. The cost of everything will skyrocket. My Insurance will go up and everyone else's. Being forced to buy into it will also cost. If you don't buy into it, IRS will fine you $700 dollars. We will get less good healthcare and doctors will be leavingi the field. Its going to be a disaster.

That's just stupid, can't be done no matter how many executive orders he issues, he knows this, you should too.

That's just stupid, can't be done no matter how many executive orders he issues, he knows this, you should too.
That's not stupid maybe you should take those blinders off
Remember obama just gave amnesty to a bunch of criminals

Conservative or liberal I want the government out of my life.

Government will always be a part of our lives- limiting it to its proper role should be the goal. Not all regulation is bad- not all progression is bad.

Creating medical co-ops led by the private sector and at the same times regulated by the government is good. Legislation that creates an open and fluent interstate regulatory system so that all insurers can compete and bring down costs- is good. Tort reform that will bring down malpractice insurance costs for physicians is good... These are actually free market solutions that cost very little to implement and accomplish much savings for citizens.

He can't ignore enforcing federal law, which is what the president's job is. But he does it anyway.

Forum List

Back