New Sound Rite Sound Bite

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
It used to be "class warfare" whenever the left talked about taking the tax levels of the rich back to where they used to be. In the last two or three weeks, the rities have come out with a new soundbite to replace this.

All of a sudden I am hearing "class envy" on the TV and in the papers. That almost sounds like something Marie Antoinette would accuse them cake eaters of. I read it in our local paper in the letter to the editor section.

Compassionate conservative was one of the best: when you have to tell us you are, you aren't. Then there is 'with us or against us."

Do their leaders think in soundbites or just realize that so many of their folowers really fall for this crap?:cuckoo:

It used to be "class warfare" whenever the left talked about taking the tax levels of the rich back to where they used to be. In the last two or three weeks, the rities have come out with a new soundbite to replace this.

All of a sudden I am hearing "class envy" on the TV and in the papers. That almost sounds like something Marie Antoinette would accuse them cake eaters of. I read it in our local paper in the letter to the editor section.

Compassionate conservative was one of the best: when you have to tell us you are, you aren't. Then there is 'with us or against us."

Do their leaders think in soundbites or just realize that so many of their folowers really fall for this crap?:cuckoo:

Karl Marx isn't really all that new.

psst... it's 2009, try to keep up raybo.

:lol:

yeah, we know ray, you cant understand anything more complex than "HOPE" "CHANGE" "YES WE CAN"

and you wanna talk about sound bites
:lol:

*yawn*

Another "no, really ... don't look at what *I* am doing -- it's really you" thread brought to us by Rush raybaugh.

You ARE one big soundbyte.

And Gunny, you are a font of wisdumb?:lol:

Karl Marx isn't really all that new.

And what we have here had nothing to do with Karl, Groucho, or Harpo. Another soundbite.:eek:

The battle of bumpersticker logic continues, I see.

Anyone who thinks tht society isn't class warfare is a damned fool.

Society is class warfare in EVERY society, regardless of its economic system or form of government.

Forum List

Back