New Souls.. Old Souls

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Some believe that your soul is perfected by returning over and over, reincarnated.

I have been friends with people who are very smart people but lack common sense and wisdom and don't have a clear sense of right and wrong. You look in there eyes and you see,
wonder, excitement like a freshness of a new soul.

Then, I have met very young people that have wisdom and common sense far beyond their years. You look in their eyes and you detect this sense of an old soul wisdom.

So, what's the verdict .. I'm I just crazy or what?...:cuckoo:

Maybe so.

But remember, you don't truely die, the universe doesn't waste anything, all that you were at some points returns in one form or another.

Some believe that your soul is perfected by returning over and over, reincarnated.

I have been friends with people who are very smart people but lack common sense and wisdom and don't have a clear sense of right and wrong. You look in there eyes and you see,

Then, I have met very young people that have wisdom and common sense far beyond their years. You look in their eyes and you detect this sense of an old soul wisdom.

No way, Lumpy 1 is crazy. Just undecided, as of the posting of this thread...:lol:

I believe in reincarnation but unfortunately I drink so much I can't remember the lesson of the previous life, which was not to drink so much. (I will forget that, though when I was a Viking named Numbick The Red I told myself I wouldn't.)

No way, Lumpy 1 is crazy. Just undecided, as of the posting of this thread...:lol:

and now confused...:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back