New song by gt

Not many persons are into Rap, so that's Ok. I have fans so it's all gravy :)

You'll like this one Mal, it's like old-school Raw, sorta west meets east in a way, also.

You'll like this one Mal, it's like old-school Raw, sorta west meets east in a way, also.

It's not gonna Bust a Cap in it's own Ass, is it?... ;)

:)

peace...

:eusa_eh: Dunno if it would play still after that. I'm not positive, but I think a stream would actually see a bullet pass directly through it with no harm. You shoot it and lemme know, I don't own a gun (yet).

I keep tellin' my Wife that if someone breaks in, what are you gunna do? I could knock a mother fucker out, but at the same time, not if he's packing. I will shoot a shoulder missile at a mother fucker to protect my humble abode.

I've listened to it a few times. The dialogue in the first :20 - is that a movie sound bite? Very interesting. :thup:

I'm not certain because I didn't produce the instrumental, I believe it may-be though.

Oh,

And I also appreciate you taking your time out to check it out, 3-spins is a winner!!

Thanks!~

The Mascott for Cheetos' wife has cheddar-nipples.

Apples are Gay while oranges just like putting it in a girl's butt.

When you have a room in your house, barely used, and in that room there's a high-corner that you never get to dust, thus cob-webs, this area represents the portion of the brain that is activated with the application of THC. (true story).

Get butt naked and play twister with your Uncles!

Forum List

Back