New Smiley?

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
Can we get this smiley? I think it conveys sarcasm, indifference, and different meanings depending on the context. I think it's cool.

Attachments

• $eh.gif
    $eh.gif
    372 bytes · Views: 73
Just some suggestions is all. The 3rd one down seems quite fitting in some instances. So does your suggestion. No nefarious agenda on my part. Didn't think y'all would be interested in the fluffy ones.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Ever wanted to really put a troll in his place without saying anything? Ever felt that the smileys on hand seem to "say" too much?

I think this smiley could convey a massage of abject indifference... kind of like when someone says something idiotic to you, and you just give them an ice-cold indifferent look.

Ever wanted to really put a troll in his place without saying anything? Ever felt that the smileys on hand seem to "say" too much?

I think this smiley could convey a massage of abject indifference... kind of like when someone says something idiotic to you, and you just give them an ice-cold indifferent look.

Indeed. Many times. And have done so. Yes, your choice is very indifferent and speaks volumes at the same time. Got it.

:beer:

Indeed. Many times. And have done so. Yes, your choice is very indifferent and speaks volumes at the same time. Got it.
:beer:

Forum List

Back