New site up called "Trump Leaks". I love the mentioned name "Trumplethinskin".

Ram fakenews down peoples' throats when they try it. Good OP.
If there is video and registered lawsuits and legal documents, then it's not fake.

Sad you don't know the difference. Must be because of that little bump on your head. Stay away from sledgehammers.
You idiot. I am not accusing you of fake news. When you are right you are right, and when you are not I make sure the Board knows it. I treat iceweasel no differently. Get over yourself.
Sorry.

If there is video and registered lawsuits and legal documents, then it's not fake.

Sad you don't know the difference. Must be because of that little bump on your head. Stay away from sledgehammers.
You idiot. I am not accusing you of fake news. When you are right you are right, and when you are not I make sure the Board knows it. I treat iceweasel no differently. Get over yourself.
Sorry.

Indeed you are. Repeatedly.

Leftyloserbedwetters has a nice ring to it.
Desperation never has a humorous ring to it. Childish is even worse.

Trumplethinskin is both a play on words and an apt description.

Sorry.

Oh, I get it. I see what you did there. Finally, you said something with the mildest tinge of humor. Very mild.

Sorry.

Oh, I get it. I see what you did there. Finally, you said something with the mildest tinge of humor. Very mild.

There was very little humor in it because what you do isn't funny. But rather sad.

To include information, you have to fill out a form and prove it. No fake news:

A War Vet's Pet May Lead To Eviction From His Trump Village Home - Bensonhurst's News Site
Golly, you have to fill out a form before submitting the "leak"? They don't even know what the word means but you mentioned nothing about fact checking and cited sources.

I'm not going to wade through all of your bullshit but in this case I doubt Trump is running the day to day operations of all his properties. If it's a PTSD dog I think there's a federal law on his side but you said comfort dog. Apart from that sounding like a lady of the night were the rules in place before he showed up? Or did Donald J. Trump impose the decree from his ivory tower just to fuck with a veteran?

There is no difference between a comfort dog and a PTSD dog. The comfort dogs are given to people who have conditions LIKE PTSD. They didn't give him one just for a companion, they gave him one because he has PTSD.

So, how long until DearLeaderTrump has it censored?

At a minimum, expect the FBI to investigage such enemies of The Fuehrer.

And all his stormtroopers here will cheer.
I know I will. Primarily because I was not born yesterday and the filthy true nature of the leftist is oozing out in record pace for all to witness. Their vile natures are apparent to everyone. You stupid assholes had nothing to offer but hate and you think more of the same will win the day but in reality the Republicans with all their faults keep claiming more and more territory.
Posting Trump quotes only seems vile because of the vile things he says.

Republicans seemed to have claimed territory, but with a 2.8 million disadvantage, it's not like it's long lasting.

The problem with GOP policies for your kind is that it's your kind that are targeted by the GOP. Look at what the GOP is going to do to coal miners that believed in them. Look at what the GOP has done to veterans who believed in them. Who suffered the most under Bush and the GOP?

Like Trump said, I don't need your votes anymore. Not until 2020.

A War Vet's Pet May Lead To Eviction From His Trump Village Home - Bensonhurst's News Site
Golly, you have to fill out a form before submitting the "leak"? They don't even know what the word means but you mentioned nothing about fact checking and cited sources.

I'm not going to wade through all of your bullshit but in this case I doubt Trump is running the day to day operations of all his properties. If it's a PTSD dog I think there's a federal law on his side but you said comfort dog. Apart from that sounding like a lady of the night were the rules in place before he showed up? Or did Donald J. Trump impose the decree from his ivory tower just to fuck with a veteran?

You want to blather on about fact checking and cited sources, and then come back with "I doubt" and "I think"?

I know I will. Primarily because I was not born yesterday and the filthy true nature of the leftist is oozing out in record pace for all to witness. Their vile natures are apparent to everyone. You stupid assholes had nothing to offer but hate and you think more of the same will win the day but in reality the Republicans with all their faults keep claiming more and more territory.

And clearly you carry yourself in a completely different manner.

Sorry.

There was very little humor in it because what you do isn't funny. But rather sad.
You are right. Repeating the vile things Trump says is sad. Sad that he said them. Sad that you liked what he said:

A Mexican can't be a fair judge
Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I like people who weren't captured
Mocking the disabled - I don't remember
Grab her by the pu$$y
That fat ugly face of hers

I have a brother that was born disabled and I'm a veteran.

So between "I like people who weren't captured" and mocking the disabled, "I don't remember", I'm torn about which is more sad.

What do you think? And please, if you thought what he said was funny, just keep it to yourself.

Sorry.

You are right. Repeating the vile things Trump says is sad. Sad that he said them. Sad that you liked what he said:

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

So between "I like people who weren't captured" and mocking the disabled, "I don't remember", I'm torn about which is more sad.

What do you think? And please, if you thought what he said was funny, just keep it to yourself.

Wrong tree pard, wrong tree.

Some Mexicans don't rape
Grab her by the pu$$y

Wrong tree pard, wrong tree.
Does that mean you think the things Trump says are funny?

Posting Trump quotes only seems vile because of the vile things he says.

Republicans seemed to have claimed territory, but with a 2.8 million disadvantage, it's not like it's long lasting.

The problem with GOP policies for your kind is that it's your kind that are targeted by the GOP. Look at what the GOP is going to do to coal miners that believed in them. Look at what the GOP has done to veterans who believed in them. Who suffered the most under Bush and the GOP?

Like Trump said, I don't need your votes anymore. Not until 2020.
So you back up your shit with stupid lies. See above.

Trump Leaks – Correct The Record

You can find the info here with court papers, video and any other substantiated information:

News about #trumpleaks on Twitter

I found this story there:

Many times veterans with severe disorders are given "comfort dogs". The veteran may suffer from nightmares and anxiety and the dogs are trained to help comfort the veteran. They are as legal as guide dogs for the blind.

Paperwork on the two hundred illegals Trump hired.

More on Trump's Russian connection. Funny the FBI and CIA could find no information on a connection to something that's public record.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

WATCH: Trump Admits Doing Business With Notorious Saudi Arms Dealer & Sultan of Brunei | The Huffington Post

Thank God for video.

There is an endless number of these types of documents. Trump has been a very, very busy little orange boy.
Cyj5IYyVQAAkjS8.jpg

So enjoy. A lot of good reading there.
Trump - When something changes, let me know.

Looks like the press if finally starting to take a good look at Trump. That's a big change.

Trump Leaks – Correct The Record

You can find the info here with court papers, video and any other substantiated information:

News about #trumpleaks on Twitter

I found this story there:

Many times veterans with severe disorders are given "comfort dogs". The veteran may suffer from nightmares and anxiety and the dogs are trained to help comfort the veteran. They are as legal as guide dogs for the blind.

Paperwork on the two hundred illegals Trump hired.

More on Trump's Russian connection. Funny the FBI and CIA could find no information on a connection to something that's public record.

4653-1481479851-905ebb46b75473104fced66a19aa0f3f.jpg

WATCH: Trump Admits Doing Business With Notorious Saudi Arms Dealer & Sultan of Brunei | The Huffington Post

Thank God for video.

There is an endless number of these types of documents. Trump has been a very, very busy little orange boy.
Cyj5IYyVQAAkjS8.jpg

So enjoy. A lot of good reading there.
Trump - When something changes, let me know.

Looks like the press if finally starting to take a good look at Trump. That's a big change.

Yeah, but taking a good look at Trump now is too late, he's already won. All the press did during the election was cover his tweets and insane statements, nothing substantial was ever checked out on him.

Now? He looks like he's on track to sell this country to the highest bidder, whether it be Goldman Sachs, Russia, or Exxon.

Forum List

Back