New Siberian Megalith Discovered

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-8-450x676.jpg

Nobody knows who cut these stones or how old they are.

Jensen believes that they come from a time “well back into the mists of pre-history”…
These megaliths reach well back into the mists of pre-history, so far in fact, that conjecture about their ‘builders’, methods, purpose and meaning is pure speculation, and as such, I would hesitate to offer any observation at all, other than to say our pre-historical past is richer than we ever dreamed.
:eusa_whistle:

Well? How did 3,000 pound, perfectly cut and laid stones get there? Any one of you pooh poohs of alien presence care to explain it to us? :cool:

Read the full story with links @ Prison Planet.com » Newly Found Megalithic Ruins In Russia Contain The Largest Blocks Of Stone Ever Discovered

Jensen believes that they come from a time “well back into the mists of pre-history”…
These megaliths reach well back into the mists of pre-history, so far in fact, that conjecture about their ‘builders’, methods, purpose and meaning is pure speculation, and as such, I would hesitate to offer any observation at all, other than to say our pre-historical past is richer than we ever dreamed.

Well? How did 3,000 pound, perfectly cut and laid stones get there? Any one of you pooh poohs of alien presence care to explain it to us? :cool:

Read the full story with links @ Prison Planet.com » Newly Found Megalithic Ruins In Russia Contain The Largest Blocks Of Stone Ever Discovered

"perfectly cut?" They look like they're on an angle to me. That looks like a natural formation.

"perfectly cut?" They look like they're on an angle to me. That looks like a natural formation.

I understand this is going to be difficult to comprehend but, if you would have bothered to click on the link to view more photos, you would have seen what I posted!!!!! :eusa_whistle:

Russian-Megalthic-Ruins-Discovered-6-450x298.jpg

Last edited:
People did it. Mankind is amazingly capable. More to the point why on earth would aliens waste time making structures to confuse us poor humans? All that effort for a practical joke?

Forum List

Back