New shoes!!

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
We recently signed a new client (Converse) at the station, and gave them a boatload of free mentions on the air. As a "thank you", they got us all new shoes!

I wasn't sure if I could get a pair, since I'm just a part timer, but I put in the style I wanted and the size, and YAY!! They were waiting for me when I got here this afternoon:

Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Outsider-Boot.jpg

We recently signed a new client (Converse) at the station, and gave them a boatload of free mentions on the air. As a "thank you", they got us all new shoes!

I wasn't sure if I could get a pair, since I'm just a part timer, but I put in the style I wanted and the size, and YAY!! They were waiting for me when I got here this afternoon:

They look good. Free stuff is good.

They look good. Free stuff is good.

Free stuff is fucking AWESOME!!

I had no idea Converse made boots like that. They look good... just whatever you do, for the love of god do NOT wear them with cutoff jean-shorts. :D

Me likey!

I want a pair too!

I'll PM you my address so you can send them to me.

I had no idea Converse made boots like that. They look good... just whatever you do, for the love of god do NOT wear them with cutoff jean-shorts. :D

Dude, I got the email to go to the converse website and pick out a free pair and I was like "meh, Ok I guess". Not a fan of the canvas Chucks, or low-top skater type shoes. But then I went to the site and was "yay! shoes!". They really do have a pretty good selection. Not quite in my style, but freaking close enough if it's free.

Those are nice!

They must be priced at more than $100 so you got an early Christmas present.

Good for you.

Close, $90 on their site. Thats why I wasn't really expecting to get them. I thought "No way are they going to throw a higher-end pair my way".

Forum List

Back