new seven wonders of the world

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
A new version of the Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries.

The winners were announced on July 7, and include the Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu in Peru and the Taj Mahal in India.

The winners, based on an online poll by New 7 Wonders of the World, were announced during a ceremony in Lisbon, attended by American actress Hilary Swank, pop star Jennifer Lopez and tenor Jose Carreras.

New Seven Wonders of the World announced - Telegraph

My penis is the 8th wonder of the world.

And people believe there is not God!

I mean really now.

My penis is the 8th wonder of the world.

And people believe there is not God!

I mean really now.

So since the wonders are all man made. does that mean you had a doctor create your manhood? That's not something id be bragging about...

Many mentioned on the list are wonders in the PC game 'Civilization IV beyound the sword'.

It would be nice if they included some modern structures on this list, such as Sydney opera house and the Golden gate bridge.

Many mentioned on the list are wonders in the PC game 'Civilization IV beyound the sword'.

It would be nice if they included some modern structures on this list, such as Sydney opera house and the Golden gate bridge.

So, why does everything have to have a "new and improved" version anyway?

So, why does everything have to have a "new and improved" version anyway?

Because people are too lazy to do it themselves.

Or is it because they're BORED, Kitten? And lose interest? And no longer appreciate the original? And, therefore, feel the need to come up with something else to entertain them?

Forum List

Back