New season of South Park

Decent episode. The ending was great.

I can't believe next week is the finale already!

Well, yeah, it's 2 seven-episode runs, but it sucks that we have to wait probably five or six months for another group of new episodes.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:

Stan Marsh is a washed-up fourth grader in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, November 15th at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Stan Marsh is haunted by memories of his pee wee hockey days in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "Stanley's Cup" premiering Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Stan Marsh has hit rock bottom. He's got no job, no bicycle and his only way out of a bad situation, is to coach the local pee wee hockey team. Once a hotshot pee wee hockey player himself, Stan Marsh has tried to put those days behind him. But he's still living with the memory of how let his team down when he missed the winning shot in the big game. Now, he's about to find out that being a coach means facing your past. He's determined to show his kids what it's like to be a winner!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:

Stan Marsh is a washed-up fourth grader in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, November 15th at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Stan Marsh is haunted by memories of his pee wee hockey days in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "Stanley's Cup" premiering Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Stan Marsh has hit rock bottom. He's got no job, no bicycle and his only way out of a bad situation, is to coach the local pee wee hockey team. Once a hotshot pee wee hockey player himself, Stan Marsh has tried to put those days behind him. But he's still living with the memory of how let his team down when he missed the winning shot in the big game. Now, he's about to find out that being a coach means facing your past. He's determined to show his kids what it's like to be a winner!
The MIghty Ducks did it.

Aren't they scheduled to start work on a Broadway musical soon? I can't remember where I read that.

As much as it affects the quality of South Park, I love when a new Parker/Stone movie comes out, just because you know it's going to be funny, and it'll be original or different.

While we're on the topic, I remember a long time ago, like way before Team America, there was a lot of talk about Trey & Matt writing the prequel to Dumb and Dumber. I wonder how similar their draft was to the one that was actually in theaters? A lot different, I'm assuming.

Aren't they scheduled to start work on a Broadway musical soon? I can't remember where I read that.

As much as it affects the quality of South Park, I love when a new Parker/Stone movie comes out, just because you know it's going to be funny, and it'll be original or different.

While we're on the topic, I remember a long time ago, like way before Team America, there was a lot of talk about Trey & Matt writing the prequel to Dumb and Dumber. I wonder how similar their draft was to the one that was actually in theaters? A lot different, I'm assuming.

For starters, it might actually have been funny.

For starters, it might actually have been funny.

Oh, come on! The girl's father thought he was a retard! And he thought the chocolate in the bathroom was crap! And he said "shit" a lot and it was Bob Saget! If that ain't comedy gold, I don't know what is.

Yeah, that's kinda why I'm curious about it, because I couldn't possibly imagine that premise being funny, honestly.

for starters that was not the best episode. it was almost like they threw it together a few weeks so they could start their break early. only the red wings would pile on to a pee wee team.

Yea that episode was weak but at least they went where i hoped they would go. Red Wings beating the shit out of a bunch of 4 year olds, lol. Then the kid with cancer dieing cause his team sucks. Classic.

Yea that episode was weak but at least they went where i hoped they would go. Red Wings beating the shit out of a bunch of 4 year olds, lol. Then the kid with cancer dieing cause his team sucks. Classic.
I was disappointed by the ending.

I actually thought this was one of the best episodes of the season. It had a lot going on, and I like when they stop being topical and just tell good, crazy stories. It had some great Randy Marsh, made fun of some crappy sports movies, grown men playing hockey with 4 year olds, what more do you need?

I'll admit, the ending made me laugh. And "We are the Champions" was great, too.

I guess they threw in those jokes about Steve Irwin as a big F.U. to all the people who got pissed at the Halloween party episode? That was definitely cold-blooded, but funny.

Forum List

Back