New season of South Park

Lefty Wilbury

Nov 4, 2003
http://www.southparkstudios.com/

From today's Comedy Central Press Release:
"South Park" celebrates 10 groundbreaking seasons! The boys immerse themselves into the World of Warcraft(R) as "South Park" joins forces with Blizzard Entertainment(R) to kick-off all new episodes on Wednesday, October 4 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

The Emmy And Peabody Award-Winning Series Premieres Seven New Episodes

New York, October 2, 2006 -- There's trouble in the online gaming world when the actions of a renegade player threaten to destroy Blizzard Entertainment's(R) award-winning game World of Warcraft(R). The future of the game lies in the hands of Cartman, Kyle, Stan and Kenny when all new episodes in the tenth season of the widely-acclaimed series, "South Park," premiere Wednesday, October 4 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

In this episode, the boys come into contact with a gamer who doesn't play by the rules. Even the creative people behind World of Warcraft don't know how to stop the renegade. They are forced to put all of their hope into the hands of the kids of South Park. The boys dedicate their lives to defeating the mad gamer and saving the game for all.

"We were excited to hear that the creators of 'South Park' were interested in featuring World of Warcraft in the opening of their new season and we really enjoyed collaborating with them to make this happen," said Mike Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "We're looking forward to sharing the experience with our employees and our players as well when the season debuts this week."

World of Warcraft is the world's most popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game, with millions of players worldwide. In World of Warcraft, players assume the roles of legendary heroes as they develop friendships, forge alliances and compete with enemies for power and glory. The game's upcoming expansion pack, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, is due out by the end of this year. Learn more about World of Warcraft at the game's official Web site: www.worldofwarcraft.com.

I have a personal vendetta against World of Warcraft since it completely took over the lives of two of my close friends, who I haven't seen in months because they play that freaking game 6 hours a day.

That said, of course I'll be watching. I hope it's good!

a good episode overall. i was surprised to see them incorperate a lot of the game in it. although i must say i've never played world of warcarft and i'm glad i haven't. it seems rather dorky if you ask me.

It was eerie how much this episode seemed to remind me of my ex-friend. I thought it was great, an 8 out of 10. Stan's dad was great as usual, but my 2 favorite parts were Butters showing up as a dwarf and at the end, rather than showing the huge battle, they just showed the four kids sitting at their computers doing nothing.

My 2 favorite parts were Clyde looking at a playboy when everyone was fighting and then Cartman calling for his mom so he could shit in a bed pan. That was freaking hillarious.

Great episode that illustrated exactly what happens to people that play MMORPGs. Their lives are taken over.

From today's Comedy Central Press Release:

Cartman exposes the truth behind 9/11 in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, October 11 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered. Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks in an all-new “South Park” entitled, “Mystery of the Urinal Deuce,” premiering Wednesday, October 11 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

No one in South Park is safe from the people who are the real brains behind the 9/11 conspiracy. When Kyle and Stan hit the road in search of the truth, they come face-to-face with the masterminds who pulled off the most elaborate, intricate and flawlessly executed operation in American history.

I thought this one was just okay. The idea of the urinal deuce is funny enough, especially considering back when I was in school, the principal had an assembly of all the boys to discuss people peeing on the toilet paper roll! Nobody ever pooped in the urinal, though.

Other than that, the 9/11 stuff was just okay, although everyone laughing at Kyle at the end was great. And the Hardly Boys just seemed like they were there to fill time.

This Week on South Park: "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy"

A South Park Elementary School teacher is conducting an illicit affair with a student. As the new School Hallway Monitor, Cartman takes it personally when an infraction is committed in his jurisdiction.

This all-new episode of South Park airs Wednesday at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

cartman cracks me up. i would have thought they would have had the teacher hook up with someone from the class like butters(his song in the bathroom..classic!) but to have ike and the teacher that's a whole other level. the part when they were in the tub and all of a sudden ike pops up from the suds with a scuba mask was classic!

welcome to 3 weeks ago, Kagom, lol.

Tonights episode had some good moments. I didnt even expect them to go with the Dawg the Bounty Hunter angle. The best is Cartman's bitch with the enormous boobs covering her face like the chick in the real show. The other funny part was when they were all going "nice." Like when the teacher was like "No i was never molested but my uncle made me kiss my twin sister while he took pictures." then the psychatrist goes "nice." It was just so wrong on so many levels but funny the way they did it.

This was a really good episode. They nailed the bounty hunter stuff perfectly, apparently my friends aren't the only ones who love that show!

I always like an episode featuring Ike, he's a funny character. Even when he was just giving Kyle dirty looks at the dinner table, I was cracking up. His big zing on the teacher in the end was hilarious, too.

And, I am absolutely like all those guys in this episode, "nice!" I know that it's a huge double-standard, but when a male student gets it on with his teacher, I want to pat him on the back, whereas with a female student, the very idea disgusts me.

From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:

The Residents of Hell rise up on All Hallows Eve in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Satan is throwing the biggest Halloween costume party ever in an all-new “South Park” entitled, “Hell on Earth 2006,” premiering Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central. And no one will be admitted without a wristband.

Satan is busy checking the R.S.V.P. list and deciding what costume to wear to the big event. Every detail must be perfect for the prince of darkness. But even Satan can’t foresee everything. A prominent religious organization, an ex-lover and the antics of the most notorious serial killers of all time threaten Satan’s fun.

From tomorrow's Comedy Central Press Release:

The Residents of Hell rise up on All Hallows Eve in an all-new episode of "South Park" on Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Satan is throwing the biggest Halloween costume party ever in an all-new “South Park” entitled, “Hell on Earth 2006,” premiering Wednesday, October 25 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central. And no one will be admitted without a wristband.

Satan is busy checking the R.S.V.P. list and deciding what costume to wear to the big event. Every detail must be perfect for the prince of darkness. But even Satan can’t foresee everything. A prominent religious organization, an ex-lover and the antics of the most notorious serial killers of all time threaten Satan’s fun.
Sounds promising :D

could have been better. after reading the press release i was expecting to see saddan hussien show up. butters with biggie was the only real funny part.

Forum List

Back