New Season Favorites

Failzero

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2011
Oak Run Ca.
SOA &The Walking Dead & Breaking Bad, I may give Boardwalk Empire another chance also ... Hopefully one of the Networks new shows will step up too (Any sugestions of shows to watch for as the Glades & Suits is flagging hard

Last edited:
I like to watch all the old Walton re-runs. Just once I would like to see Grandpa pinch Elizabeth on the butt... That would be so funny...

If you have access to British tv, Misfits is a great show (although with very short seasons).

I also like Lost Girl, which is a Canadian show....it's not great, but good enough I keep up with it. The first episode of the second season of that show just played.

As far as US tv goes, the new season of House starts soon, I enjoy Castle and Fringe and they should both be starting in the next month I'd expect, and Community and Cougar Town are both good half-hour comedies. There are some new shows coming this season I'm going to check out, although I'm not extremely hopeful; Terra Nova is a sci-fi show about some people who end up back in time in dinosaur times, and Ringer is about a woman who pretends to be her twin sister to try and avoid problems in her life, only to find things are possibly worse as the sister (I'm mostly going to check that out to see how Sarah Michelle Gellar does, I miss the days of Buffy!).

New tv shows are such a crap shoot, you can almost never tell which are going to be good and which aren't. :(

Forum List

Back