New Scott Brown Ad Hits Obama and Warren On ‘You Didn’t Build That’

This is one of the best political ads I've seen in a long time. It really shows you just how out of touch President Obama is with traditional America and how far out of touch his party has become. Almost wish I was still back in Boston so I could vote for Brown in November.

Wow look the Koch brothers put out another add telling you what to think and how to feel.

It was paid for by Scott Brown's reelection committee. It says so in the disclosure at the end.

You're deflecting, but it's understandable why. I wouldn't want to have to defend voting for that failure of a president either.

This is one of the best political ads I've seen in a long time. It really shows you just how out of touch President Obama is with traditional America and how far out of touch his party has become. Almost wish I was still back in Boston so I could vote for Brown in November.

Wow look the Koch brothers put out another add telling you what to think and how to feel.

Koch did not build that, someone else did. Follow your leader.

How did we go from (Que up the Kenendy speech and on....) to slicing and dicing a politicans speech where he was praising the "unbelievable American system" we built and taking a single sentance out of context to attack. The really sad part is that it doesn't matter if it's true or not. The people who brought you the hate Obama campaign in 2008 are bringing you this shit.

Wha wha wha......

In the first place, Mr. teleprompter said those things and there is nothing out of context. And Warren said it again...."the roads we built". Those business owners were just as integral to building those roads as anyone else.

It is disgusting that she is so on board with this tripe.

Did the Koch brother say "you didn't build that" ?

Didn't think so.

I think you got whose pissing in your ear mixed up.

Clearly it was our sitting moron-in-chief.

New Topics

Forum List

Back