New Rules For Our Troops In Afghanistan

The only way we are going to defeat the Islamic enemy is by not appeasing them and giving way to their culture!

Obama the Idiot has a long history of appeasement which has lead to the spread of Islam at an unprecedented rate within the last year!

When is this President going learn?
That's been our president's goal all along.

The only way we are going to defeat the Islamic enemy is by not appeasing them and giving way to their culture!

Obama the Idiot has a long history of appeasement which has lead to the spread of Islam at an unprecedented rate within the last year!

Obama is an idiot.

Period :mad:

Air force generals are filling all the presidential advisor positions and generals who have never engaged in combat are now making combat policy. We have the first commandant of the Marine Corps who has never fought on a battlefield.

Funny you mention the Commandant. I'm looking at his fruit salad and I see the Iraqi Campaign Medal with a service star.

As for the air force generals, oh well, they are still military, and can still advise.

You don't want an Air force General advising ground combat policy. Especially ROE's! Find that combat action ribbon yet?

Last edited:

It's a pretty sad day on the planet when Obama's administration won't protest pedophilia, bacha bazi (the warlords prefer young boys).

Air force generals are filling all the presidential advisor positions and generals who have never engaged in combat are now making combat policy. We have the first commandant of the Marine Corps who has never fought on a battlefield.

Funny you mention the Commandant. I'm looking at his fruit salad and I see the Iraqi Campaign Medal with a service star.

Do you see a combat action ribbon? Just because you deployed in a leadership/administrative role does not mean your fighting. Combat veterans in the Marines get the combat action ribbon and the army gets the CIB. If you don't see those then the general has never fought on a battlefield.

th
CIB_ACTUAL_Compressed.gif

1) All of Iraq was a battlefield.
2) The CAR and the CIB are awarded for direct action against the enemy. In the Army, it wasn't liberally (receiving IDF) awarded until almost 2007, and considering the Marines are more stingy then the Army is, I'm pretty sure they still don't get it for IDF.

It's a pretty sad day on the planet when Obama's administration won't protest pedophilia, bacha bazi (the warlords prefer young boys).

Are you kidding me? Were in a war on terror and he wont protest terror. But he'll protest a video.

As for the air force generals, oh well, they are still military, and can still advise.

You don't want an Air force General advising ground combat policy. Especially ROE's! Find that combat action ribbon yet?

I'll put it in simpler terms: You don't need to kill motherfuckers to be a leader in the military.

Now I'm looking at the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and I count:
1 in the USAF
3 in the USA
2 in USN
1 in USMC
Where are all these USAF generals?

Do you see a combat action ribbon? Just because you deployed in a leadership/administrative role does not mean your fighting. Combat veterans in the Marines get the combat action ribbon and the army gets the CIB. If you don't see those then the general has never fought on a battlefield.

th

2) The CAR and the CIB are awarded for direct action against the enemy. In the Army, it wasn't liberally (receiving IDF) awarded until almost 2007, and considering the Marines are more stingy then the Army is, I'm pretty sure they still don't get it for IDF.

Yes, Marines get it for IDF but they don't like to hand them out for that. How do I know? I got my Combat Action Ribbon in Iraq as an infantryman in the Anbar Provence. So trying to refute my knowledge of Marine Corps history and military award criteria is futile. He didn't get a CAR because he was an Air Winger who never served in a ground combat capacity.

1 in the USAF
3 in the USA
2 in USN
1 in USMC

You do understand that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are represented by Generals from all services? There are one per service not including the chairman.

Last edited:

th

Yes, Marines get it for IDF but they don't like to hand them out for that. How do I know? I got my Combat Action Ribbon in Iraq as an infantryman in the Anbar Provence. So trying to refute my knowledge of Marine Corps history and military award criteria is futile. He didn't get a CAR because he was an Air Winger who never served in a ground combat capacity.

I never tried to refute your knowledge of USMC history or how awards are awarded. I said it as it says what they were awarded for-Direct action against the enemy. I'm saying, so what?
Also, Ramadi, Fallujah, or Baquba?

I totally agree :eusa_clap:

By his actions, you would have to suspect that Obama is full of sympathy for Muslims and his early apologist behavior unfortunately, diminishes and undermines the American power at great risk to all!

I never tried to refute your knowledge of USMC history or how awards are awarded. I said it as it says what they were awarded for-Direct action against the enemy. I'm saying, so what?
Also, Ramadi, Fallujah, or Baquba?

I'm not going to define my service in an internet forum for personal security reasons. Thats why I said Anbar Provence. See below for the "so what."

Last edited:
1 in the USAF
3 in the USA
2 in USN
1 in USMC

You do understand that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are represented by Generals from all services?

Um, yeah, you said his military advisers are AF. The JC advises the President on military matters. Hence, the count.

And how many of them ever served in a ground combat capacity where there job was to locate close with and destroy the enemy? Zero. And yet, they advise the president on military/combat matters? Trust me, the combat hardened/experienced nomination field isn't that scarce. Generals and advisors, like Supreme Court Justices, are nominated for their ideology. You disagree? And a president who nominates a National Security Advisor with zero experience in national security isn't giving him the job because of his National Security qualifications just as he isn't appointing generals for their experience in combat operations. You disagree? Obama wants a general staff full of leftists, or in the militaries case, as close as leftist as he can get. That means a weak battlefield demeanor and a bunch of yes men, or at least, as close he can get.. Of course, this is why the DOJ is becoming an increasing presence in military operations. If you fight a war as one would fight a war you get charged with a crime, and thus, the Obama admin expects the troops to take their medicine with horrible Rules of Engagement that don't reflect the reality of combat operations supported and ordered by a general staff who have never fought in combat at the direction of the President.

Last edited:
It's called not stirring up shit until we can dump that shithole off on the native shitheads that like it to be a shithole. Afghanis have had every opportunity to join us in the 21st century and refused, fuckem. Their backward 10th century ways were never our problem and we will all be better off the day we walk out of that place and slam the door behind us. We have more pressing problems here at home and do not need to be concerned with shitty cultural flaws in foreign shitholes, enlightenment cannot be delivered at gun point and we should quit trying.
Does that mean you support the new policy or oppose it?

Forum List

Back