New Rule...

Clinton was charged with far worse.. somehow it was ignored.

actually...nothing was ignored at all.... a republican house of representatives impeached him and a republican senate acquitted him...

or did you MISS that part?

Clinton was charged with far worse.. somehow it was ignored.
He was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice...the same thing Libby was charged with and the same thing Gonzales might be charged with. I'm willing to bet that you downplayed both Libby and Gonzales's situations too. Why is it different in Clinton's case?

He was charged with perjury and obstruction of justice...the same thing Libby was charged with and the same thing Gonzales might be charged with. I'm willing to bet that you downplayed both Libby and Gonzales's situations too. Why is it different in Clinton's case?

True that.

What I still don't get is how Clinton denying having 'sexual relations' is an obstruction of justice or even why he was charged with perjury...it had absolutely nothing to do with job or performance :rofl: The only thing I can see it is being as is out spite, pettiness and immaturity.

OJ wasnt convicted either...still think he didnt do it?

Nope. Unlike you disgusting, bigoted "all my friends are black!" liberal elitists, I do not judge people by the color of their skin.

Your real beef with OJ was not that you thought he was a murderer (even if you did, you and your ilk aid and abet Islamofascist murderers on a daily basis), it was that he was a wealthy black man who was banging white women. Racist.

Getting a blow job is far worse than outing a CIA agent? :cuckoo: and who's living in a fantasy world again? :rofl:

Question is 'who' outed the CIA agent? My guess is Libby will win on appeal. You know that, Fitzgerald knows that.

Coming from Chicago area, I have the highest respect for Fitzgerald, he just did wrong in this case.

Puddles, knock it off with the "it was just a blowjob!" bullshit.

Did you ever read the Starr Report? Oh, nevermind, stupid question - you didn't.

If you HAD read the Starr report, you'd know it "wasn't just a blowjob", that Monica had in fact given Bill a rimjob, ie tossed his salad, ie licked his balloon knot.

And by the way - no, I am not making this up.

Question is 'who' outed the CIA agent? My guess is Libby will win on appeal. You know that, Fitzgerald knows that.

Coming from Chicago area, I have the highest respect for Fitzgerald, he just did wrong in this case.

does who outed the CIA agent somehow make it less treasonous?

Puddles, knock it off with the "it was just a blowjob!" bullshit.

Did you ever read the Starr Report? Oh, nevermind, stupid question - you didn't.

If you HAD read the Starr report, you'd know it "wasn't just a blowjob", that Monica had in fact given Bill a rimjob, ie tossed his salad, ie licked his balloon knot.

And by the way - no, I am not making this up.

Please stop telling us your fantasies of tossing Lewinsky's salad...it's totally disgusting.

Regardless of whatever kind of sex they had...it's not a crime or newsworthy...just gossip worthy.

as long as you agree that intentionally outing an undercover CIA agent is a treasonous offense, that's all I care about.

and if it's one of yours, which seems to be the case? Not that she was 'undercover' by the books. But the one that seemed to 'out her' after her husband was of your ilk.

so Hayden, Bush's Director of Central Intelligence is a flip flopper?

or perhaps he was arguing a technicality (the word "undercover" being in the approved draft and not "covert") at the dinner and speaking the truth to Novacks - that she was, in fact, covert?

disprove that.
I'll wait.

Don't hold your breath unless, of course, you enjoy passing out from anoxia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back