New Rule Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I suggest...

Chicken Cake Noodle...

35b862056c5cbe0952c185bb8338fe5b.jpg
That kind of looks like a pack of ramen noodles they forgot to cook. Is it good?

so now i have to count funnies i give out? i hate math

THere's no real counting involved in that we wont act on anything that isn't obvious stalking/harassment. The 6 or more is guideline, not a rule. And it says it has be chronic and malicious and happening in other threads.
Why bother

Just more whining you guys gotta put up with

It's a shame that I am unarmed. :crybaby:

If that's the case ... Please respond a few more times so I can willfully disobey this ridiculous adjustment to the moderation standard.

You don't troll. You gonna do it just because it's a rule now?

upload_2018-5-5_15-19-16.jpeg

Considering the whining that was done down in the Flame Zone when it was suggested that rules were or were not required over the last couple years, and who should and should not be banned for violations down there, you're one to talk.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It wasn't just "rep crying".. Folks were being abused. There were a couple folks who would stalk their victims. Send them PMs every 15 minutes a couple hours before their 24 hour "neg rep" limit got renewed. Told them to watch the clock because it's coming. That's harassment. Not the enviro vibe we want for USMB.

You're not affected by this at all if you don't go postal and TARGET members with dozens of funnies on posts that are serious replies
to threads. From the pattern and timing -- we can EASILY tell harassment from just incident taunting or genuine rep..

upload_2018-5-5_15-35-32.jpeg

My last forum had the neg rep system for a while. I was the one they were all neg repping. Even the moderator/administrator was doing it. That changed overnight one day...

*****CHUCKLE*****

It's a shame that I am unarmed. :crybaby:

If that's the case ... Please respond a few more times so I can willfully disobey this ridiculous adjustment to the moderation standard.

You don't troll. You gonna do it just because it's a rule now?

View attachment 192003

Considering the whining that was done down in the Flame Zone when it was suggested that rules were or were not required over the last couple years, and who should and should not be banned for violations down there, you're one to talk.

*****CHUCKLE*****

? You trying to troll me? This is Announcements and you're gonna get BUSTED

upload_2018-5-5_16-10-58.jpeg

Only stating the obvious. I mentioned no names or instances so if you want to take it as trolling feel free to report me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

View attachment 192017

Only stating the obvious. I mentioned no names or instances so if you want to take it as trolling feel free to report me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I don't report at all ever for any reason anymore. Unlike SOME people I know.....

View attachment 192017

*****CHUCKLE*****

I don't report at all ever for any reason anymore. Unlike SOME people I know.....

upload_2018-5-5_16-20-47.jpeg

So you have one of your socks, that don't exist, do it for you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
I am the funniest poster on USMB

12,390 and counting

Keep them funnies coming

Take the time to read the new USMB announcement in the sticky section above.

Addition to USMB Posting Guidelines.
Doesn't "Funny" ratings increase your positive ratings? If so, and I'm pretty sure it is, this seems completely silly.

Yeah they do. But NOBODY is funny enough to deserve someone maliciously funnying about 24 of their posts over multiple forums and multiple threads in a 20 minute period. That's malicious and creepy. And we've seen it too many times. It IS stalking. And even if it rolls off your back as it rolls off mine --- it just escalates the frustrations and anger.

I personally take "malicious drive-by funnying as a badge of honor. It's that "click - click" sound when your assailant is out of ammo. But when I see 10 or 11 from the hater in one day -- it's mildly annoying. OTHERS are not that mellow about it. :rolleyes:

It's an escalation of the increasing friction around these parts. And using it as a weapon does not promote what USMB is primarily for which is discussion..
OTHERS? What others give us some names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back