New Romney Debate Ad *Smirk*

Did you get Romney echoing Biden with the middle class is buried?

That was a very good little jab.

I hope this plays in Swing states..It brings back the trouncing this inept President took last night and shows a Presidential Mitt Romney, grounded in fact and statistics.

This is what Romney needs to do more of. I said that he would get more aggressive after the debates. Now he has momentum.

People are paying attention now. Obama shot his load with all his negative ads when no one was really paying much attention...not to say Obama is done with ads.

The difference now is that Obama is the one on the defensive.

Christmas came early for Romney!

Last edited:
20120315_snap__logo.gif

I almost felt sorry for Barry having to stand there and listen to all that.

That was good, very very good.

Thanks LadyG. Couldn't rep you again but wanted to.

Thanks Blast :) LOL I almost felt sorry for him last night also.. He looked like his dog Bo after being berated!

Thanks Blast :) LOL I almost felt sorry for him last night also.. He looked like his dog Bo after being berated!

LOL...he looked like Bo got run over...by Romney's campaign bus!

LOL...he looked like Bo got run over...by Romney's campaign bus!

Hahaha.. Wow, I know. Mitt Romney's social pages have over 1.5 million hits since last night.. Game changer for sure.

I didn't watch the debates I was busy making dinner but I heard even from friends who like Obama that Romney got it in last night.

I didn't watch the debates I was busy making dinner but I heard even from friends who like Obama that Romney got it in last night.

Romney destroyed Obama.. It was incredble.

He must have if people who support Obama are admitting it. What issues did Romney get him on? I missed it.

Check out that ad I posted on this thread.. Those are some of the points. There were sooo many.. Romney just dominated the entire debate.

Forum List

Back