New Romney Ads

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFQAZYZrjVU&feature=player_embedded]The Romney Plan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erT_1axOAHo&feature=player_embedded]Failing American Families - YouTube[/ame]

These are great ads. FACTUAL and targeted. I hope the Romney campaign NAILS him to a wall these last few weeks.

You nutters. Hoping and wishing that you can sell fear to enough dummies.

Your guy is weird and people do not like nor trust him. The ads won't solve your problem.

Crazy shit like this won't put weirdo Romney in the White House.

Your guy is weird and people do not like nor trust him. The ads won't solve your problem.

Weird? In what way? And I do like Romney. I think he'll be a great president.

The first ad is campaign drivel. Don't any of you care how he plans on doing all that. And 12 million jobs is already expected.

The second ad leaves out the reasons for the claims. You are asked to accept that Obama is to blame for our economic woes. IOW, it is bull.

Weird in many ways.

Last edited:
They are excellent ads! The first highlights Obama's failures while promoting a positive solution- the second contrasts his record to what he inherited.

Simply put liberals- Get used to the fact of a president Romney.

These are great ads. FACTUAL and targeted. I hope the Romney campaign NAILS him to a wall these last few weeks.

I know you're a partisan hack, but really, the OP posts an ad that says exactly nothing of substance. There is nothing factual or even credible in the ad posted; it is pure and simple an opinion wrapped in demagoguery.

Only a fool believes a budget can be fixed to balance, a budget is a plan and plans change as circumstances change.

Your guy has created the problems so where does that get us? Why in the world would anyone vote for a proven failed leader?

Crazy shit like this won't put weirdo Romney in the White House.

Actually he should be as he has broken the law on a number of occasions. He has not passed a budget in 4 years and he was required by law to provide a fix for Medicare when certain markers were hit. His war in Lydia and many illegal executive orders. He certainly could be impeached.

The first ad is campaign drivel. Don't any of you care how he plans on doing all that. And 12 million jobs is already expected.

The second ad leaves out the reasons for the claims. You are asked to accept that Obama is to blame for our economic woes. IOW, it is bull.

Weird in many ways.

According to whom 12 million jobs will be created already? Is that the liberal promises every next year after the recovery handouts?
The reason is because of Obama’s failed promises. What else does it need to explain? Obama has failed and is piss poor leader.

I know you're a partisan hack, but really, the OP posts an ad that says exactly nothing of substance. There is nothing factual or even credible in the ad posted; it is pure and simple an opinion wrapped in demagoguery.

Only a fool believes a budget can be fixed to balance, a budget is a plan and plans change as circumstances change.

Of course why even try to have a balanced budget just like just about every state in the US has to have by law. Just like every company has to have. Heck why even have a budget when it can’t even be budgeted. Idiot.

Forum List

Back