New Romney Ad misleads on Auto Bailout

AUTO BAILOUT BOMBSHELL: Fiat Says Chrysler, Jeep Production May Move to Italy

Coming hot on the heels of speculation that some Jeep production may be moved to China comes a bombshell from a Bloomberg report. Fiat is now considering moving Chrysler and Jeep production to Italy.

According to the piece, "To counter the severe slump in European sales, (Fiat CEO Sergio) Marchionne is considering building Chrysler models in Italy, including Jeeps, for export to North America. The Italian government is evaluating tax rebates on export goods to help Fiat. Marchionne may announce details of his plan as soon as Oct. 30, the people said."

So, let's be real clear here, we are talking about vehicles that will be built in Italy and exported to America. The evidence is clear that Fiat is looking at ways to move production of vehicles from the US to elsewhere, whether it be China or Italy, costing American jobs. '

http://nlpc.org/cached/fiat-says-ch...-says-chrysler-jeep-production-may-move-italy

Sadly, after telling all these lies, he will lose...

It's not wrong. Romney is saying when he is president, he will move auto production to China.

I believe him. He is an "outsourcing pioneer".

Even as I write this, a company in Freeport is moving to China. They aren't going bankrupt. They make hundreds of millions of dollars. Romney has millions invested in the move.

Think about it. Can you make more money paying Chinese 99 cents an hour or Americans $17 dollars an hour? If you're a Republican, it's a no brainer.

And this is the guy Republicans say will save American jobs????? Hilarious. I hope they don't really believe that.

"Obama ... sold Chrysler to Italians...

No, he did not. THAT IS A LIE.

==

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/29/romney-jeep-ad_n_2039898.html

"What's in there that's false? Are they building Jeeps in China or not?" an aide asked BuzzFeed. "I think a lot of Ohioans are wondering why we can't make Jeeps here and ship them to China, just like they are wondering why we can't make — insert product here — in this country and export them to China."

Same reason caterpillar has a plant in China. GodDamn anti-American GObP/pubpots make it too costly to stay here.

And, please, don't you hypocritical rw's even try to say you don't know that Obama has tried to get the ^&%^$% pubpots to agree to a tax cut for American companies who come back here and hire here. Its exactly the opposite that the one percenters want. And you all know who Mittens works for.

Hint: it has never been the US and never will be. Quit pretending you don't know that.

Romney lied? Must be Monday.

But, its not like he ever takes a day off from lying.

He is a Mormon. That means he lies to get what he wants. The Mormon "faith" does not consider it wrong to lie to further your own agenda.

If he is elected, his incessant lies will continue without let up.

And,, you rw's can stop pretending you don't know that too.

A real lie in an ad is out right now claiming Romney is responsible for Bain sending jobs to China in "2011." Oh, they found the typical fatass liberal white trash voter to claim "they took the American flag down in the plant."

Ahhhhhh, so sad.....Romney must be Satan.

Uh, he left Bain years ago....

A misleading political ad?

No shit, really?

I was walking by the teevee last night when I saw an ad that literally said that Romney wants to take seniors' Medicare away, don't let him take your Medicare away.

The bullshit is spread wide and deep.

Mitt Romney does want to take their Medicare away. Republicans have been saying that for decades.

A real lie in an ad is out right now claiming Romney is responsible for Bain sending jobs to China in "2011." Oh, they found the typical fatass liberal white trash voter to claim "they took the American flag down in the plant."

You mean Freeport?
Now known as Bainport.

The ad is true.

A misleading political ad?

No shit, really?

I was walking by the teevee last night when I saw an ad that literally said that Romney wants to take seniors' Medicare away, don't let him take your Medicare away.

The bullshit is spread wide and deep.

Mitt Romney does want to take their Medicare away. Republicans have been saying that for decades.

Yes, he did say it. So did ryan. But maybe the rw's are saying that Mittens is lying ...

But he still has millions invested in Bain and millions invested in this particular deal. Find out the truth. Don't defend someone you know nothing about. It makes you look bad.

Worse, you can't even name the year Romney left Bain. All we know is it was some where between 1998 and 2003.

Government documents indicate Mitt Romney continued at Bain after date when he says he left - The Boston Globe

Forum List

Back