New road signs can detect mobile phones are being used in vehicles

I use mine all the time while my husband drives....our children do when I drive

This is stupid and a waste of money

Gubbmint mandated seat belts.
Gubbmint mandated shoulder harnesses.
Gubbmint mandated catalytic converters.
So why not mandate cellphone signal blockers in every car sold or resold?
Why not mandate monthly inspections to be sure the blockers are present and working?
What could be more "progressive"?
Why would you block cell signals? That means you wouldnt be able to call anyone even using bluetooth.

I get why such a thing has been invented, but don't forget that the mobile devices can very well be in the hands of vehicle passengers instead of whoever is doing the driving too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why would you block cell signals? That means you wouldnt be able to call anyone even using bluetooth.

Bingo!

Now please share with us why you value lives so cheaply that you wouldn't want people to be prevented from killing themselves and others through their chattering instead of paying attention to their driving.

Bingo!

Now please share with us why you value lives so cheaply that you wouldn't want people to be prevented from killing themselves and others through their chattering instead of paying attention to their driving.
Who told you people cant talk and drive at the same time? Do you have trouble chewing gum and walking?

Who told you people cant talk and drive at the same time? Do you have trouble chewing gum and walking?

So how many innocent children have you mowed down whilst driving and chattering at the same time? Is it fun or don't you even notice anymore?

If you'd like to break the habit there ARE safe-driving courses that might (tho prob not) help.

I would prefer they come up with a traffic signal containing a train horn that detects those sitting and reading text messages instead of paying attention to a green light.

So how many innocent children have you mowed down whilst driving and chattering at the same time? Is it fun or don't you even notice anymore?

If you'd like to break the habit there ARE safe-driving courses that might (tho prob not) help.
I've never even been in an accident. Just because you are uncoordinated doesnt mean everyone else is.

I've never even been in an accident. Just because you are uncoordinated doesnt mean everyone else is.

How unique! A person admitting they don't give a shit for the lives of the innocent they will murder-by-vehicle without even noticing due to the cell-phone glued to their ear. Gee, can you do it steering with your knees whilst holding a phone to each ear with your hands. If you can do that why not also have a TV screen with cartoons projected onto the inside of the windshield!

Maybe I shouldn't have provided that idea......but........

Tick Tock....just a matter of time before you kill someone....maybe several.....with your toy telephone.

How unique! A person admitting they don't give a shit for the lives of the innocent they will murder-by-vehicle without even noticing due to the cell-phone glued to their ear. Gee, can you do it steering with your knees whilst holding a phone to each ear with your hands. If you can do that why not also have a TV screen with cartoons projected onto the inside of the windshield!

Tick Tock....just a matter of time before you kill someone....maybe several.....with your toy telephone.
Hey dummy. You use bluetooth. You dont have a phone glued to your ear. It plays audio of your conversation through the radio.

For the sake of the innocent I do hope your luck will hold somewhat longer.

Since you seem to have hands free, do you sneak in some gaming on your tablet while otherwise bored on the freeway?

Psst... There are these things called hands'free devices. My phone is run through my car itself. The controls are on my steering wheel and the microphone is over my head. The speaker comes through the entertainment system. I can make a call without taking my eyes off the road for even a millisecond. Now, you want to make that illegal?

Forum List

Back