New RNC ad destroys Obama re-election chances using Obama's own words!

Yeah, Obama has done a swell job.
Problem is, the GOP/Tea Party are really out of touch with Main Street America to the point of ignorance.
There's little wonder why Obama, Congress, Democrats, Republicans and the Tea Party all have big negative numbers. They are all incompetent and whores to special interests.
I really wish a 3rd party would emerge that just plain used common sense and represented all Americans. Then Americans could actually clean house in Washington.

Some members of the Democratic Party are totally beholden to corporate interests. They are called "Blue Dogs" and they should move to the Republican Party because I suspect they would be happier to be with those that share their views that corporations are people and we should just let sick people die. But the Democratic Party is a big tent. Every view is welcome. Democrats aren't 90% white and think alike.

Where's the part where Republicans boast about being able to stop him from doing anything? About how they were able to get 98% of everything they wanted just before we were downgraded? About how they held millions of unemployed Americans hostage to extend the Bush tax cuts?

Well, they weren't able to stop him from getting Bin Laden and Qaddafi and most of the al Qaeda leadership. But since they let Bin Laden go in the first place, I'm sure they would have stopped Obama if they could have.

The best thing ever about Progressives losing their old Pravda like media monopoly is everyone now seem how you're such reflexively lying cocksuckers

Saying (Republicans) "were able to get 98% of everything they wanted" is your "...and we've always been at war with Eastasia" moment

Obama Reid and Pelosi inflicted their Progressive Jihad on our economy with NO Republican support you KoolAid snorting fucking liar

It't time for the GOP to go back in excile. It has been proven that the economy does well with Democrats. Republicans lie about the economy, they say we have x number of jobs, but it's not true. There is not a coincidence that since Reagan, the wealthiest people in this country have had their taxes lowered, while the other 99% of Americans have had their taxes raised.

The only thing they are doing is reverting that facts that they have no plan. They wasted the American people's time and vote! They ran on jobs, jobs, jobs, not only they now run on the spreading BS that everything was better till Obama showed up, they have no one to run, period!

"Obama will replace him as our worst President in modern history" - Conservative

I guess he's worse then the Presidents who let 500,000 Americans die needlessly.
Obamaturd and the dimwits are the ones who destroyed the economy and wasted our time. They are the ones who lie ALL the time.

Where's the part where Republicans boast about being able to stop him from doing anything? About how they were able to get 98% of everything they wanted just before we were downgraded? About how they held millions of unemployed Americans hostage to extend the Bush tax cuts?

Well, they weren't able to stop him from getting Bin Laden and Qaddafi and most of the al Qaeda leadership. But since they let Bin Laden go in the first place, I'm sure they would have stopped Obama if they could have.

how about you finally man up and address how much the dems and obama got before the downgrade? how about you provide proof that just because boehner claimed to get 98% of what he wanted that this caused the downgrade.

wait....i've given you plenty of chances before and you run away each and every time

If you bother to read what caused the downgrade, the blame was laid squarely at the feet of the Republicans. And that's a fact.

Either way..the S&P did something they never before did..they factored in the political environment into something that use to be scored purely with math.

In my opinion, that was completely wrong..and the US should take them out of mix when doing equity and bond ratings. It was an entirely outrageous thing to do.

But the real fun is this one ad is just the tip of the iceberg. Think of all the other stuff that's going to be thrown up in Barry's face and the rest of the Dimocrats.

Can't wait for all the video clips of Obama, Biden, et al touting stimulus spending to take advantage of all those shovel ready jobs. Followed of course with the clip of Barry laughing about the fact that those jobs really weren't there. It was all just a big joke. Get it, unemployed Americans?

Oh, and good luck to all you other Dims unfortunate enough to be sharing his ticket in '12.

how about you finally man up and address how much the dems and obama got before the downgrade? how about you provide proof that just because boehner claimed to get 98% of what he wanted that this caused the downgrade.

wait....i've given you plenty of chances before and you run away each and every time

If you bother to read what caused the downgrade, the blame was laid squarely at the feet of the Republicans. And that's a fact.

FALSE

care to try again

Either way..the S&P did something they never before did..they factored in the political environment into something that use to be scored purely with math.

In my opinion, that was completely wrong..and the US should take them out of mix when doing equity and bond ratings. It was an entirely outrageous thing to do.

why shouldn't politics be a factor? in reality, it is indeed a huge factor. for example, if congress declared all foreign debt illegal and thus unenforceable....your claim is that it would not be a factor in our credit rating.

Forum List

Back