New research totally debunks global warming!!!

duh.....the data is fake.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data"

As world leaders, namely in the European Union, attack President Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement which would have saddled Americans with billions upon billions of dollars in debt and economic losses, a new bombshell report that analyzed Global Average Surface Temperature (GAST) data produced by NASA, the NOAA and HADLEY proves the President was right on target with his refusal to be a part of the new initiative.

According to the report, which has been peer reviewed by administrators, scientists and researchers from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), and several of America’s leading universities, the data is completely bunk:

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data" | Zero Hedge

Read the full abstract provided in the link.............:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

I wonder which oil company is paying them to do this research.

SO who are

Dr. James P. Wallace III, Dr. Joseph S. D’Aleo and Dr. Craig D. Idso

Dr. Craig D. Idso Chairman, Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change Ph.D., Geography, Arizona State University M.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska, Lincoln B.S., Geography, Arizona State University

He backed up this Dr. James P. Wallace III in this from 2016

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/ef-cpp-sc-2016-data-ths-paper-ex-sum-090516v2.pdf

Chairman of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change.

Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change - Wikipedia

"The Center was founded and is run by Craig D. Idso, "

"The Center sharply disputes the consensus scientific opinion on climate change shown in IPCC assessment reports, and believes that global warming will be beneficial to mankind."

So, he made his own center, and he made it to show that Global Warming isn't real. Oh, wow. So who pays him?

"The Center does not discuss their funding, saying, "we believe that ideas about the way the world of nature operates should stand or fall on their own merits, irrespective of the source of support for the person or organization that produces them.""

Read OIL COMPANIES....

"A December 2009 article in Mother Jones magazine said the Center was a promoter of climate disinformation."

So we know who this guy is, and we know he doesn't tell anyone where he gets his oil money from. But the others?

Type in Dr. James P. Wallace III into a search engine and you get two reports these three have done together, and nothing more but people saying "these people have proven that global warming is fake".

Nothing else. The guy doesn't exist other than two reports released in his name.

Joseph D'Aleo - Wikipedia

"Joseph D’Aleo is a Certified Consultant meteorologist and the first Director of Meteorology at The Weather Channel."

A weather man for the TV.

"
D'Aleo is a signatory to the Cornwall Alliance's "Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming".[5] The declaration states:

"We believe Earth and its ecosystems — created by God’s intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence — are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting, admirably suited for human flourishing, and displaying His glory. Earth's climate system is no exception."[6]
"

Oh, oh, he's one of those... right.

So, you have a report, written by one guy with dodgy money, one guy who is going to bring religion into it, and one guy who doesn't exist internetly.

Yeah, great report. Doesn't prove shit.

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data"

As world leaders, namely in the European Union, attack President Trump for pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement which would have saddled Americans with billions upon billions of dollars in debt and economic losses, a new bombshell report that analyzed Global Average Surface Temperature (GAST) data produced by NASA, the NOAA and HADLEY proves the President was right on target with his refusal to be a part of the new initiative.

According to the report, which has been peer reviewed by administrators, scientists and researchers from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), and several of America’s leading universities, the data is completely bunk:

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data" | Zero Hedge

SO who are

Dr. Craig D. Idso Chairman, Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change Ph.D., Geography, Arizona State University M.S., Agronomy, University of Nebraska, Lincoln B.S., Geography, Arizona State University

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/ef-cpp-sc-2016-data-ths-paper-ex-sum-090516v2.pdf

"The Center sharply disputes the consensus scientific opinion on climate change shown in IPCC assessment reports, and believes that global warming will be beneficial to mankind."

So, he made his own center, and he made it to show that Global Warming isn't real. Oh, wow. So who pays him?

"The Center does not discuss their funding, saying, "we believe that ideas about the way the world of nature operates should stand or fall on their own merits, irrespective of the source of support for the person or organization that produces them.""

Read OIL COMPANIES....

"A December 2009 article in Mother Jones magazine said the Center was a promoter of climate disinformation."

So we know who this guy is, and we know he doesn't tell anyone where he gets his oil money from. But the others?

Type in Dr. James P. Wallace III into a search engine and you get two reports these three have done together, and nothing more but people saying "these people have proven that global warming is fake".

Nothing else. The guy doesn't exist other than two reports released in his name.

"Joseph D’Aleo is a Certified Consultant meteorologist and the first Director of Meteorology at The Weather Channel."

"
D'Aleo is a signatory to the Cornwall Alliance's "Evangelical Declaration on Global Warming".[5] The declaration states:

"We believe Earth and its ecosystems — created by God’s intelligent design and infinite power and sustained by His faithful providence — are robust, resilient, self-regulating, and self-correcting, admirably suited for human flourishing, and displaying His glory. Earth's climate system is no exception."[6]
"

So, you have a report, written by one guy with dodgy money, one guy who is going to bring religion into it, and one guy who doesn't exist internetly.

lol.........except #'s are #'s meathead!! Fake #'s on temperature are ghey no matter who is doing the research...:bye1:.......inconvenient truths as they say!!:coffee:The research simply points out that the data has been fucked with!

And enough of this has been apparent for some time to the public.........thus allowing Trump to kick Paris in the balls........which I'm still laughing about.:boobies::boobies: Flyover country is paying attention.....but progressives think only the thinking on the coasts matter. Yuk........yuk........also ghey = watching too much CNN and MSNBC!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

SO who are

Read OIL COMPANIES....

"

"

lol.........except #'s are #'s meathead!! Fake #'s on temperature are ghey no matter who is doing the research...:bye1:.......inconvenient truths as they say!!:coffee:The research simply points out that the data has been fucked with!

And enough of this has been apparent for some time to the public.........thus allowing Trump to kick Paris in the balls........which I'm still laughing about.:boobies::boobies: Flyover country is paying attention.....but progressives think only the thinking on the coasts matter. Yuk........yuk........also ghey = watching too much CNN and MSNBC!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I'm not translating that.

I knew when I posted up this thread that as it played out, it would be akin to skeptics putting pumpkins on a batting tee and giving them a 38oz Louisville Slugger!!:deal:

I finally got around to reading the report. It is all old news. Everything in there has been shown to readers on this message board multiple times. Mostly by me.

I certainly hope it catches the public's attention but after the fiasco in South America's temperature record was pointed out there was a brief flurry of stories with little lasting impact.

It's easy to fool the public. It's much more difficult to get the public to admit that they have been fooled.

I finally got around to reading the report. It is all old news. Everything in there has been shown to readers on this message board multiple times. Mostly by me.

Yep, it does read much like one of Ian's CultOfMcIntyre conspiracy rants. A cherrypick here, and cherrypick there, with a little outright fraud on top.

There's a good summary of the denier fraud here:
Breitbart article falsely claims that measured global warming has been "fabricated"

The gist of it is that these denier frauds deliberately left out the adjustments that makes the warming look smaller -- that is, most of the adjustments -- and focused only on the minority of adjustments that make the warming look bigger. That is, they deliberately lied by cherrypicking.

Back in the real world, the adjustments have made the warming look smaller, which means the denier conspiracy theory is obviously crap. That fact is not debatable, and anyone saying otherwise is lying. And when I point that out to Ian, he'll usually deflect by screaming about buckets, which makes no sense at all. Ian can't handle any data that contradicts the sacred scripture of the CultOfMcIntyre, which is why he's put me on ignore.

DEEtGUSXcAQ7v0A-1024x819.jpg

Thread summary: Deniers have all fallen hard for yet another fictional propaganda piece, one made by some very, very well paid fossil fuel company shills. They never learn, deniers. After all if they could learn, they wouldn't be deniers. Each time their conspiracy frauds gets busted, they just ignore it and move right on to the next fraud.

If someone says temperature records have been adjusted to make warming look bigger, they are lying. That's not debatable. It doesn't matter what their motivation for lying is, or if they think they're not lying, they're still lying nonetheless. In the real world, the adjustments to temperature have made the warming look _smaller_.

DEEtGUSXcAQ7v0A.jpg

Therefore, the main denier conspiracy theory craters hard, hence anyone still spouting it is a cult retard. Deniers will now weep and cry about getting busted for fraud again, but nobody cares what that pack of America-hating Putin-stooges does any more.

Data? We don't need data! We have Mann's one tree ring and Consensus!

Thread summary: Deniers have all fallen hard for yet another fictional propaganda piece, one made by some very, very well paid fossil fuel company shills. They never learn, deniers. After all if they could learn, they wouldn't be deniers. Each time their conspiracy frauds gets busted, they just ignore it and move right on to the next fraud.

If someone says temperature records have been adjusted to make warming look bigger, they are lying. That's not debatable. It doesn't matter what their motivation for lying is, or if they think they're not lying, they're still lying nonetheless. In the real world, the adjustments to temperature have made the warming look _smaller_.

DEEtGUSXcAQ7v0A.jpg

Therefore, the main denier conspiracy theory craters hard, hence anyone still spouting it is a cult retard. Deniers will now weep and cry about getting busted for fraud again, but nobody cares what that pack of America-hating Putin-stooges does any more.

Missed the post where they admitted to fudging data didn't ya, loon?

He was too busy trying to suck his own...data

I knew when I posted up this thread that as it played out, it would be akin to skeptics putting pumpkins on a batting tee and giving them a 38oz Louisville Slugger!!:deal:

I certainly hope it catches the public's attention but after the fiasco in South America's temperature record was pointed out there was a brief flurry of stories with little lasting impact.

It's easy to fool the public. It's much more difficult to get the public to admit that they have been fooled.

Thanks for the translation for Frigidguy............:rock::rock:

Yep, it does read much like one of Ian's CultOfMcIntyre conspiracy rants. A cherrypick here, and cherrypick there, with a little outright fraud on top.

Breitbart article falsely claims that measured global warming has been "fabricated"

The gist of it is that these denier frauds deliberately left out the adjustments that makes the warming look smaller -- that is, most of the adjustments -- and focused only on the minority of adjustments that make the warming look bigger. That is, they deliberately lied by cherrypicking.

Back in the real world, the adjustments have made the warming look smaller, which means the denier conspiracy theory is obviously crap. That fact is not debatable, and anyone saying otherwise is lying. And when I point that out to Ian, he'll usually deflect by screaming about buckets, which makes no sense at all. Ian can't handle any data that contradicts the sacred scripture of the CultOfMcIntyre, which is why he's put me on ignore.

Oh Gawd............fake graphs are ghey.

The fact is not debatable...............correct...........but only to the members of the religion. The real world isn't the religion unless you are in the k00k club. All the major players in the world reject the graphs put out by the religion. Just have to look at public policy to verify that!!:poop:Fossil fuels DOMINATE...........in the real world!!:popcorn:. The "frauds" are winning.

Then stop posting them. The whole planet says you're a fraud, and the whole planet is right. The only people on the world not laughing at you are your fellow pajama-boy cult bedwetters.

You deniers are not some brilliant rebels who know more than the whole planet. You're just a whiny clique of butthurt 'tards crying on the internet. You are all fraud cultists. You've never been anything except fraud cultists. You will never be anything except fraud cultists.

On the bright side, at least you're skilled at something -- being frauds -- and you gotta do what you're good at.

Now, you know what you have to do. Flap those limp wrists at me harder! Go into a total beta-meltdown! That will show me. Really it will!

Words mean things, denier frauds. Having a pack of political hacks with Ph.D.'s sign their names to a piece of propaganda is not peer-review, no matter how many times you pretend it. is.

Face it, you deniers are all blubbering because you've been busted as frauds and liars, again. You can't do a thing about it, and you know it. That couldn't have happened to a more deserving pack of treasonous liars. Whenever a denier cries, an angel gets his wings.
dudette, we've been telling you that for five years I've been on here. I agree, all of your pseudoscience PHD's are frauds,

Then stop posting them. The whole planet says you're a fraud, and the whole planet is right. The only people on the world not laughing at you are your fellow pajama-boy cult bedwetters.

You deniers are not some brilliant rebels who know more than the whole planet. You're just a whiny clique of butthurt 'tards crying on the internet. You are all fraud cultists. You've never been anything except fraud cultists. You will never be anything except fraud cultists.

On the bright side, at least you're skilled at something -- being frauds -- and you gotta do what you're good at.

Now, you know what you have to do. Flap those limp wrists at me harder! Go into a total beta-meltdown! That will show me. Really it will!

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/07/defense-of-gwyneth-paltrows-goop-offers-case-study-on-how-to-sell-snake-oil/

Forum List

Back