New Republican Initiative for 2018 Midterms

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I just remembered that (fill in name of Democrat Senator) (groped/fondled/ogled) me when I was a minor.

#IJustRememberedThatADemocratSenatorTouchedMyPenisWhenIwasaMinor

I just remembered that (fill in name of Democrat Senator) (groped/fondled/ogled) me when I was a minor.

25-Funny-Salty-meme-2.jpg

The "October Surprise" is almost always a revelation about a Republican.

The Republican strategy in 2018 will merely be to point out how stupid and un-American their opponents are.

"How many genders are there?"

"Do you support Single Payer?"

"Do you support the 'Black Lives Matter' movement?"

And on and on.

Fuck you, you miserable little c*unt.

I warned you tards. I warned you and warned you and warned you. I told you that your own benchmarks would one day come back and bitch slap you in your slack, pinched little faces.

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?
They are terrified that there really is a video of Bill on Epstein's Lolita Island

Why did Bill Clinton take 26 trips on the Lolita Express?

The "October Surprise" is almost always a revelation about a Republican.

The Republican strategy in 2018 will merely be to point out how stupid and un-American their opponents are.

"How many genders are there?"

"Do you support Single Payer?"

"Do you support the 'Black Lives Matter' movement?"

And on and on.

Hillary!

Payback's a bitch, ain't it? :lol:

You just can't shake your masturbation fantasy, eh? You are clinging onto a total lie.

Hundreds of celebrities visited Lolita Island™. Were they all having kiddie sex, retard?

Why did you lie that he took 26 trips to Lolita Island™?

Oh, there's another insinuation! "Lolital Express™".

That's the private plane that BJ was on. He could take his own plane but he traveled the world with a known pedophile -- 26 times
Another lie, you lying fuck. Epstein was not on all of those flights. And the Secret Service was with Clinton on the vast majority of those trips. Were they the ones who filmed the rape tape you have a hardon in anticipation of?

Give it up you parroting brainless dumb fuck.

Now answer the question, coward. Did all those hundreds of celebrities who visited Epstein's island or house have sex with kids?

So it was just Bill and young girls on the Lolita Express???

Why??

If Epstein wasn't on the Lolita Express, why was Bill?

The hypocrites can't take their own medicine. Too bad. So sad.

I warned you tards. I warned you and warned you and warned you. I told you that your own benchmarks would one day come back and bitch slap you in your slack, pinched little faces.

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Oh, did I mention that St. Hillary the Inevitable's husband took repeated trips to his friend Epstein's Lolita Island where 16 sex slaves were kept?
They are terrified that there really is a video of Bill on Epstein's Lolita Island

The difference is that there are real flight logs where BJ Clinton ditched the Secret Service to go fuck 14, 15 and 16 year old girls on Epstein's Island. BTW, neither Trump nor the RNC ever mention this during the campaign, it's just stuff posted on a message board.

Enjoy the karma, baby!

The difference is that there are real flight logs where BJ Clinton ditched the Secret Service to go fuck 14, 15 and 16 year old girls on Epstein's Island. BTW, neither Trump nor the RNC ever mention this during the campaign, it's just stuff posted on a message board.
Nope. You made up and parroted the pedophilia charge with abandon, at every opportunity, with no basis in fact. Whereas an actual accuser came forward and pointed the finger at Moore.

So enjoy the karma, bitch! You've earned every bit of it.

Enjoy the karma, baby!

Nope. You made up and parroted the pedophilia charge with abandon, at every opportunity, with no basis in fact. Whereas an actual accuser came forward and pointed the finger at Moore.

"Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known"

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Not a forged yearbook, but real flight logs

Enjoy the karma, baby!

"Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known"

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Not a forged yearbook, but real flight logs
Which means he flew on an airplane. Not that he is a pedophile, you insinuating little creep.

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

See?

Even as the little creeps feign their outrage at the tactics used against Moore, the compulsive hypocrites engage in the very same tactics in the same thread!

This is some seriously fucked up self-delusional shit.

Forum List

Back