"New protocol" after declaring a national emergency

What every future president must now do AFTER declaring a national emergency, is to get on Air Force One ......and take off for a weekend of golfing in sunny Florida.

Please take note of this new protocol......

This is how a president should handle a national emergency.......
lol

I agree ... calm in the face of catastrophe.

He's an inspiration to all Americans

The fucking clown IS the catastrophe.............LMAO

Any successful Republican President is indeed a catastrophe to the Democrats.

I agree.

He's going to build the wall. What's amusing will be watching Democrats go ballistic trying to stop him when overwhelmingly the general public supports a secure border. Nancy and Chuck have drawn a line in the sand and Donald is driving over it with a Monster Truck!

What every future president must now do AFTER declaring a national emergency, is to get on Air Force One ......and take off for a weekend of golfing in sunny Florida.

Please take note of this new protocol......
I am actually glad he did that because it pisses everyone off.

How is exercising his executive privileged by declaring a national emergency and "overreach"?

Even a Trump cult member should wonder why, when calling for a national emergency, the orange clown also adds, ".....I really didn't have to do this.....".................LOL

".....I really didn't have to do this.....".

He shouldn't have had to do it, is more to the point.

Apparently, executive action is only overreaching when a Republican does it.
It should be an overreach when anyone does it.

Perhaps congress shouldn't have granted the authority to begin with then. But they did, and he's exercising that authority, hardly an overreach.
Im president and declare an emergency to make guns illegal and take money from any other government agency, hardly an overreach. Of course I would never do this but don't you think what trump is doing is an overreach.

Weren't republicans all hissy about executive orders. Its all good now though cause its not a guy you dislike.

Perhaps congress shouldn't have granted the authority to begin with then. But they did, and he's exercising that authority, hardly an overreach.

Im president and declare an emergency to make guns illegal and take money from any other government agency, hardly an overreach. Of course I would never do this but don't you think what trump is doing is an overreach.

I see you're no more intelligent than palousey, why would a commie need money to make such a declaration?

I see you're no more intelligent than palousey, why would a commie need money to make such a declaration?

I can loan you money if you are that hard up.

Wow, great deflection, you got about 500K to spare?

Wow, great deflection, you got about 500K to spare?

yes

...[/QUOTE]
I am actually glad he did that because it pisses everyone off.[/QUOTE]

Above, a "great" description of what a Trump cult member's interpretation of what a president should be doing......

Last edited:
Oh the horrors! I am so incensed!!

Not really. Just kidding.
oh you dont find executive actions as an overreach. Tell me about it "patriot"

How is exercising his executive privileged by declaring a national emergency and "overreach"?

He has every authority granted him by the US constitution. The "overreach" will be those liberal hacks in the courts who are attempting to scuttle Trump by legislating from the bench.
The people who wrote the Constitution are turning over in their graves. Don't even consider defending it on that score. Trump is not abiding by our rules. He better be stopped.

Forum List

Back