New President - Same War?

Where is Code Pink

I dunno but at least you are smart enough to aim this at the extreme groups and not just "libs."

...Obama is a murderer

Technically, you are right.

...Obama lied,people died.

False. Obama campaigned on this.

Lets get the war crimes proceedings underway NOW!!

Sounds fun!

Are they before or after BushCo. on the docket?

Obama and the entire Democratic party campaigned on the US targeting civilans was bad(for many years now)... So he is a hypocrite and he lied. His chickens are now coming home to roost .... right rev Wright...:eusa_shhh:

Bush had nothing to do with these lastest murders. Obama is the prez now...remember..."I Won...I am President".

Last edited:
Typical Liberal hack, only talking out of one side of it's mouth.

When your big enough to spout off the same about Clinton's 8 years, then I would respect your opinion.

Just for the record. I am not a Bush fan, not at all.

I'm just sick of the one sided BS over these two wars and 9/11.

Well yeah, Clinton failed too in his policy. He just got lucky the bombs in the parking garage were not powerful enough. At the moment of the bombing he too was incompetent too for not preventing it. It makes you wonder wether the CIA is still competent.

Incompetence is not something liberal or republican, so for me it doesn't matter what party he is from but more what he did or did not do. The only thing is that what Clinton would have done would be in the history section of this forum, so mostly you will have Bush bashing in this section. For the next 4 years it will be Obama who will be bashed at, but it doesn't seem to me that he made any significant mistakes yet. (except for the issue about that guy who didn't pay his taxes for so long and got a job that involves taxing other people)

well i am glad you straightened that out....the part about Billy boy also not doing what he should have done....but to be fair Munin,just because they know something is in the works,does not mean they know EXACTLY what is going to transpire.....NO ONE could have predicted 9-11.....

Obama campaigned on the US targeting civilans was bad... So he is a hypocrite and he lied.

That argument doesn't work when anti-war types use it on Bush and it ain't going to fly here.

Provide proof that Obama ordered the military to target civilians and they followed it.

Bush had nothing to do with these lastes murders. Obama is the prez now...rember..."I Won...I am President".

Yeah, I know but I figured it was only fair considering the spirit of your post.

Obama campaigned on the US targeting civilans was bad... So he is a hypocrite and he lied.

That argument doesn't work when anti-war types use it on Bush and it ain't going to fly here.

Provide proof that Obama ordered the military to target civilians and they followed it.

Bush had nothing to do with these lastes murders. Obama is the prez now...rember..."I Won...I am President".

Yeah, I know but I figured it was only fair considering the spirit of your post.

Well,please provide proof of Bush ordering the military to target civilians and them following it. You Libs are the ones who set the bar here,doesn't change when your guy is in office...sorry.

Well,please provide proof of Bush ordering the military to target civilians and them following it. You Libs are the ones who set the bar here,doesn't change when your guy is in office...sorry.

Sure it does. They were screaming when Palin spent 150 grand on her wardrobe but had no problem spending 150 million for Obama's election party. One where they prayed I would "do right"

:eusa_eh:

I never made that assertion ... reread my post.

Forum List

Back