New President in Town

No problem with that. However, asshole, you are just as eager to return the straight A student that was brought here as a baby. Someone who would more likely be a more useful citizen than you are.

No problem with that. However, asshole, you are just as eager to return the straight A student that was brought here as a baby. Someone who would more likely be a more useful citizen than you are.
We are a country of laws......got a problem with that

We are a country of laws......got a problem with that
Obviously leftists have long demonstrated that they have a problem with the law when it goes against them.

A county of laws that cannot have compassion, and make exceptions for those that have already proven their worth as citizens? No, it is not your respect for law that is speaking, it is your bigotry. And now, at least for a while, you have an asshole in the White House that approves your bigotry.

A county of laws that cannot have compassion, and make exceptions for those that have already proven their worth as citizens? No, it is not your respect for law that is speaking, it is your bigotry. And now, at least for a while, you have an asshole in the White House that approves your bigotry.
uuuummmmmm uuummmmm hater.............gee never heard that from a lib before

I'm going to have to agree with my husband;

"These fucking social justice warriors and their knee-jerk reactions. They blindly react absent of any thought process, like trained goldfish."
Your husband sounds like a very smart man.

I'm going to have to agree with my husband;

"These fucking social justice warriors and their knee-jerk reactions. They blindly react absent of any thought process, like trained goldfish."
Your husband sounds like a very smart man.

He does have his moments. He has a trolling wit I enjoy very much. ( While not so much here on USMB as I try not to troll, I've always felt that trolling is a true art form. Although I gotta tell you some of the hacks on here make it very difficult to keep to my self-imposed standards heh )

Compassion? For a potential school shooter? Are you fucking insane?!?
OK, Alex, I'll take 'YES! ! ! !' for $1000.

JimBowie1958 Since you're a fan -

636213303246644301-012817pcola-trump-inauguration-size.jpg

Oh, so the murderer that has become an upstanding US citizen while not caught for 20 years should go free, then. Got it.

Remember....Zero tolerance.

Sixteen convicted criminal aliens from Mexico were arrested in the greater Milwaukee area during a two-day operation conducted this week by officers from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO).

This enforcement surge, which concluded Wednesday, is the latest effort by ICE to prioritize the arrest and removal of convicted criminals living illegally in the United States. ERO received significant assistance during this operation from the Wisconsin Department of Justice’s Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) and the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office (MCSO). ICE Milwaukee arrests 16 during operation targeting criminal aliens
Cleaning up Obamas mess

Forum List

Back