It's ok Manuel .... you can say that it is the MIB (Men In Black) doing their investigations of USMB members that are under investigation ... we understand. :lol:

I sure hope that doesn't include me. It's not that I'm concerned or anything, since I have nothing to hide, I'd just hate to think they're wasting precious time and resourses.

The server had a wrong time setting, I have fixed it but now things will be a little messed up for the next 48 hours :S

:eusa_clap:

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 99056 seconds.

we're getting closer! :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvrY7iXYFjI[/ame]

Last edited:
It's Gunny and the Mod's messing with us.
They were bored all weekend long (btw .... it's :cool: - in that private section of the forum they have, ya know).

So they said ....

Gunny: "Hmmmm. What can we do to mess with all of the USMB members heads :confused:
Manuel: "I got it! Let's mess with the clock and see if anyone notices. :badgrin:
Time passes .....
Gunny: "Hey Manuel! That didn't work! They are still posting!!! :doubt:
Manuel: "Ok! Give me a minute and I will see what happens when I mess up the posts - you know kinda put them out of order :confused: Doncha know?
Gunny: "Ahhhh! That's working! On Monday or Tuesday lets set it all back to normal and never say a word about our plan! See ya next Friday Manuel! Good job! Look for a raise on your paycheck! :lol:
Manuel: Later boss! Hey! Want to grab a beer?? :D

/snicker :funnyface:

It's Gunny and the Mod's messing with us.
They were bored all weekend long (btw .... it's :cool: - in that private section of the forum they have, ya know).

So they said ....

Gunny: "Hmmmm. What can we do to mess with all of the USMB members heads :confused:
Manuel: "I got it! Let's mess with the clock and see if anyone notices. :badgrin:
Time passes .....
Gunny: "Hey Manuel! That didn't work! They are still posting!!! :doubt:
Manuel: "Ok! Give me a minute and I will see what happens when I mess up the posts - you know kinda put them out of order :confused: Doncha know?
Gunny: "Ahhhh! That's working! On Monday or Tuesday lets set it all back to normal and never say a word about our plan! See ya next Friday Manuel! Good job! Look for a raise on your paycheck! :lol:
Manuel: Later boss! Hey! Want to grab a beer?? :D

/snicker :funnyface:

How do you know it was Emanuel and Gunny and not me? :eusa_whistle:

Or, it could have been payback from Abelian Sea. ;)

Forum List

Back