Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
- Heya Mods

I'm having an issue using the New Posts search link ... when I click it now it reads:

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 172032 seconds.

???

Last edited:
The whole place is screwy. My account says I have 5 new reps and there aren't actually any I haven't seen.

It's a dream machine everything you see
you can be whoever you choose to be, drive easy
It' alright, the time travelin' couch will get you home in time!

The whole place is screwy. My account says I have 5 new reps and there aren't actually any I haven't seen.

Mine says I have 8 new ones but can't see them either. This is torture for a repaholic like myself!!

I have my fingers crossed that they are all are from Allie.

The server had a wrong time setting, I have fixed it but now things will be a little messed up for the next 48 hours :S

Ok, I don't know what's going on.

I posted in response to bobo's latest rant, and at first it didn't post at all, then it triple posted. So I deleted two of them, and now it's in the middle of the thread, on page one, instead of at the bottom of the thread, where it belonged (no there were no new posts other than mine).....

And I still have a notice that I have 4 new reputation comments, which has been there all afternoon.

I'm having trouble posting, getting weird messages (your error was.....and no explanation. Then when I post again, it says I've just posted). And when I don't re-post, my post doesn't show up until later, when it's injected in the middle of the thread between earlier posts.

What the heck?

I checked all my settings, which I hadn't touched except to remove my avatar, and they're all okay as far as I can see.

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 165233 seconds.

It's ok Manuel .... you can say that it is the MIB (Men In Black) doing their investigations of USMB members that are under investigation ... we understand. :lol:

Forum List

Back