New Poster

th

A stalker from that board has showed up here.

Interesting that instead of stayng anonymous (what you faulted the other forum for not maintaining) the first thing you do is post all kinds of personal details to be judged by, rather than posting intelligent debate to be judged by. You must have given up on posting on the forum where people know what you said for the last 10 years, and the huge hypocricy of being against lawyers (especially ivy league) for high office.

This is an intro thread moron.

How about you enjoy our forum for its value and the positive impact you can make on it? Each will be judged by what they say and do. So far, you have one purpose and it is not positive in the least. Everyone gets a fresh start on a new board.

Nice recovery pro! Many of us are message board veterans. No one is going to pull the wool over our eyes for long. People deserve a chance, cats too as you can see. :)

Mrs. Liberty put up with two cats for the first twelve years of marriage, I owe her twelve back without kitties indoors.

Hello folks...it looks like we have a number of new members who immigrated from another board. Welcome to USMB :)

I do need to remind you of a few things though...Intro Threads are just that - Intro's. No flaming, no politics, just conversation.

Also, we are pretty strict about not bringing in outside drama. Drama from other boards stays at other boards. Everyone gets a fair chance at a new start here.

So kick back, beer and wine is in the fridge, someone hogged the bourban and lemonaid, but there's some pizza left, and the chocolate and cheese puffs are all mine.

Forum List

Back