DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Obama up by 1, McCain unchanged.

Sorry, neocons, your beauty queen is about to be runner up yet again. :cool:

Obama up by 1, McCain unchanged.

Sorry, neocons, your beauty queen is about to be runner up yet again. :cool:

Obama didn't get much bounce from the VP debate did he? That VP debate drew more people than his own, it drew more people than Reagan's, Clinton's, Bush's debates. Had Biden cleaned her clock, I would expect more than a 1 point bump. Smells like a bullshit poll to me.

And oh my you have a whole lot of contempt for pretty women. Do you want to talk about it?

Obama didn't get much bounce from the VP debate did he? That VP debate drew more people than his own, it drew more people than Reagan's, Clinton's, Bush's debates. Had Biden cleaned her clock, I would expect more than a 1 point bump. Smells like a bullshit poll to me.

You're on a US Message board disucssing politics and you don't know anything about the Gallup poll? Educate yourself, please. www.gallup.com.

And oh my you have a whole lot of contempt for pretty women. Do you want to talk about it?

I'm just pointing out a pattern of behavior for the guy.

You're on a US Message board disucssing politics and you don't know anything about the Gallup poll? Educate yourself, please. www.gallup.com

See there you go David, you're another gullible twerp who pays attention to daily moves in polls. 30 days before an election? Come on smarty pants, edumcate yur ownself.

I'm just pointing out a pattern of behavior for the guy.

For what guy?

See there you go David, you're another gullible twerp who pays attention to daily moves in polls. 30 days before an election? Come on smarty pants, edumcate yur ownself.

For what guy?

YEah, you're right, I'm sure McCain is really happy with being 8 points behind in the Gallop polls among registered voters:

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

and being behind on Rasmussen

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

and zogby

Zogby International

and a real clear poltics average of 6 points behind obama

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

yep... that's where I'd want to be if I were 30 days away from election day. :cuckoo:

but that's why I guess he called out the pitbull in lipstick today to try to swiftboat obama...

desperation... pure panic.

but i think you're smart enough to know that.

YEah, you're right, I'm sure McCain is really happy with being 8 points behind in the Gallop polls among registered voters:

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

and zogby

Zogby International

yep... that's where I'd want to be if I were 30 days away from election day. :cuckoo:

but that's why I guess he called out the pitbull in lipstick today to try to swiftboat obama...

LOL

This is getting really confusing.

Last week, McCain/Bush fans said that if we were "mean" to Sarah, that there would be backlash against Dems, and the polls would go in McCain's favor.

Well, we were pretty mean to palin, and the polls did the opposite of what Bush/McCain fans predicted.

And now, they're whining that Obama should be up by more?

Stop the madness! Can these fools stay on one talking point for more than a week?

and zogby

Zogby International

There you go again. I will be willing to entertain your polls 2 days before the election, not until then.

Lying and incompetent pretty women should be held in contempt.:cuckoo:

What a lame remark. We don't like Palin, so we have contempt for a pretty woman.:eek:

And what's with the frigging wink? If Biden, Obama or McCain did that, what would the public say? Felt like I was being hustled.

Honest? It really doesn't matter what you entertain. McCain's sure entertaining them. lol...

Sorry I overestimated you.

Just remember you are the one who needs a smart person to lead you. :lol: I think you said that, right?

To Clarify: I want someone in office that will do what I want, usually that implies superior intelligence.

Last edited:
Lying and incompetent pretty women should be held in contempt.:cuckoo:

What a lame remark. We don't like Palin, so we have contempt for a pretty woman.:eek:

Oh no you don't. Don't you go attributing Dave's lame remark to me. He, not I, brought up her beauty queen looks.

And what's with the frigging wink? If Biden, Obama or McCain did that, what would the public say? Felt like I was being hustled.

Though I bet you'd feel funny in the pants if old Barney gave you a wink, eh? :D

Come on Davey, we haven't even gotten the October surprise yet.

Is the "whitey" DVD out yet?

I'm ashamed that I used to be a Republican and make these kinds of attacks. I call this The Great Awakening and I would like to thank Obama for helping inspire me to become a better human being and not resorting to these personal attacks.

Michelle Obama said "Why'd he" not "Whitey." She's got a lot of anger in her and I can see why she's so angry. For the past 7 and a half years, her government has failed her. I'm angry too. We should ALL be angry and FIRE the party that's been in charge: The Republicans. We saw what happened to this country under a Republican Supreme Court, a Republican White House and a Republican Congress. Look at the mess we're in now. And now McCain wants to pass off Palin to the dumbest common demonator and have her one 72-year old, 2-time skin cancer survivor's heartbeat away from the presidency when she can't name a single Supreme Court case other than Roe V. Wade and thinks Putin flies all the way through Russia and through Alaska, through Canada and then through the US to "rear his head." Now she has to get in the gutter and try to link Obama to a known terrorist. This is disgusting. Instead of debating people on the ideas and the issues, they have to resort to personal attacks.

*SIGH*

I feel sorry for the Republican party. This week, I am leaving the Republican Party. This week, I am changing my status to an Independent.

And now McCain wants to pass off Palin to the dumbest common demonator and have her one 72-year old, 2-time skin cancer survivor's heartbeat away from the presidency when she can't name a single Supreme Court case other than Roe V. Wade and thinks Putin flies all the way through Russia and through Alaska, through Canada and then through the US to "rear his head." Now she has to get in the gutter and try to link Obama to a known terrorist. This is disgusting. Instead of debating people on the ideas and the issues, they have to resort to personal attacks.

*SIGH*

Wow David your self proclaimed self-discovery only lasts so long before you are falling on your old ways of these kind of attacks, doesn't it? :D What a fraud.

I feel sorry for the Republican party. This week, I am leaving the Republican Party. This week, I am changing my status to an Independent.

Don't feel sorry for them, I am sure they are glad to get rid of an assclown such as yourself. The only thing that pisses me off is now I need to change my label from independent to something else.

Wow David your self proclaimed self-discovery only lasts so long before you are falling on your old ways of these kind of attacks, doesn't it? :D What a fraud.

A fraud? I brought up a legitmate concern about McCain's health. Why don't we have his health records? Don't you think a 72 year old man who went under 5 and a half years of torture, has had skin cancer twice and exhibits early signs of dimentia and alzhemiers disease should release his medical records?

Don't feel sorry for them, I am sure they are glad to get rid of an assclown such as yourself. The only thing that pisses me off is now I need to change my label from independent to something else.

Assclown? Hahahaha. That's a good one. I can really tell when I'm debating with the most intelligent people on the internet... assclown. That's a good one.

A fraud? I brought up a legitmate concern about McCain's health. Why don't we have his health records? Don't you think a 72 year old man who went under 5 and a half years of torture, has had skin cancer twice and exhibits early signs of dimentia and alzhemiers disease should release his medical records?

David David David, I think both candidates should release their health records.

Assclown? Hahahaha. That's a good one. I can really tell when I'm debating with the most intelligent people on the internet... assclown. That's a good one.

You have no idea, assclown.

I'm ashamed that I used to be a Republican and make these kinds of attacks. I call this The Great Awakening and I would like to thank Obama for helping inspire me to become a better human being and not resorting to these personal attacks.

Michelle Obama said "Why'd he" not "Whitey." She's got a lot of anger in her and I can see why she's so angry. For the past 7 and a half years, her government has failed her. I'm angry too. We should ALL be angry and FIRE the party that's been in charge: The Republicans. We saw what happened to this country under a Republican Supreme Court, a Republican White House and a Republican Congress. Look at the mess we're in now. And now McCain wants to pass off Palin to the dumbest common demonator and have her one 72-year old, 2-time skin cancer survivor's heartbeat away from the presidency when she can't name a single Supreme Court case other than Roe V. Wade and thinks Putin flies all the way through Russia and through Alaska, through Canada and then through the US to "rear his head." Now she has to get in the gutter and try to link Obama to a known terrorist. This is disgusting. Instead of debating people on the ideas and the issues, they have to resort to personal attacks.

*SIGH*

she said "why'd he"???

up the link then

Forum List

Back