New polls show majority dont support Obama

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
6/29: 2012, Obama, and the GOP | Home of the Marist Poll: Pebbles and Pundits

Quote:
" Obama faces determined opposition: 43 percent of voters said they would definitely vote against him in 2012. So would 43 percent of independents, 10 percent of Democrats and 85 percent of Republicans."

The article goes on to say that the gop has yet to form around one candidate yet. It also says that the unknown candidates at this point are trailing him as they have yet to define themselves. I think with this kind of statement
about the lack of support he has, even in his own party, it should be easy for our candidate once determined to capitalize on it.

Another poll shows majority disapprove of his handling of the economy.

More than Six in Ten Unhappy with Obama on Deficit | Home of the Marist Poll: Pebbles and Pundits

• Banned
You needed a poll to know that? Where you been?

Naw, I certainly don't need a poll to know that. I did however think some on this board needed to be redirected to the real issues rather than what Palin and Bachmann wore to dinner last night. Seems instead of trying to promote positive things about their man they would rather roll around in the mud.

WHAT? The brilliant Obama who thinks Austrians speak Austrian? Or that he has a 13 yo daughter?

The only polls that matter are the Nov 2012 polls. Until then we need to figure out who the best candidate will be to oppose him.

Forum List

Back