New polls hows Ron Paul does best against Obama

And if you, or any of the other tens of millions waiting for him to announce his run, think he IS a more serious contender this time around, then you are not looking at the reality of politics.

And yet the polling is on our side.

And at least you will have that to hold onto the night he is defeated in the Republican primaries, AGAIN.

I never said he was going to win the Republican nomination.

Again, the future is yet to happen so any predictions are pointless. Yes, I support Ron Paul, lots of people do, but I’m not a fanboi and I believe I view Ron Paul’s chances in a very realistic light.

Ron Paul can generate money faster than almost ALL politicians, meaning if he runs he will have the funds and the time to further his name recognition before the primaries. You seem to have a very fuzzy memory of Ron Paul’s 2008 run. RP went up on stage with less than 1% knowing who me was, yet he came out with 4-14% of the votes during different primaries. People literally didn’t know the name “Ron Paul” nor what he stood for… He took thousands if not millions of votes away from McCain/Mitt.

You also don’t seem to remember what the primaries were like for a guy that had zero name recognition. The hosts would ask Ron questions like “why are you here?” When people timed “talk time” during the debates Ron was something like 2-4 min talk time while McCain was in the 14min…

Point is, if Ron runs and is given a more fair shot on stage, mix that and his huge popularity going into this election, Odds are he will be pulling a shit ton more than 5% as he will prolly have 20+ % of the vote just walking through the door.

Oh, did I mention his son Rand is one of the *more* supported and popular politicians (for the right) in America currently???

Reality will tell the story better than we can guess the ending.

I am not prmoting anyone. I am simply stating my opinion that Ron Paul, as a serious POTUS candidate is laughable, at best. Historical voting data support my opinion. What do you have? Arecent CNN poll, based on what questions and how many people were polled?

And yet historical voting patterns can't be used as serious criteria for analyzing this election. Ron Paul is a much bigger name than 2008, and has been a staple on the news since the last election. If you think he's not a more serious contender this time around then you're not looking at reality.

And if you, or any of the other tens of millions waiting for him to announce his run, think he IS a more serious contender this time around, then you are not looking at the reality of politics.

Yikes, I hate to say it but maybe political predictions is not a field you should get into.

And at least you will have that to hold onto the night he is defeated in the Republican primaries, AGAIN.

I never said he was going to win the Republican nomination.

Then, why are you arguing with me that Paul is a credible candidate?????

There are many "credible" candidates in the race, but only one of them is going to win. I've only said that Ron Paul is going to be a more serious candidate this time around than last time.

Again, the future is yet to happen so any predictions are pointless. Yes, I support Ron Paul, lots of people do, but I’m not a fanboi and I believe I view Ron Paul’s chances in a very realistic light.

Ron Paul can generate money faster than almost ALL politicians, meaning if he runs he will have the funds and the time to further his name recognition before the primaries. You seem to have a very fuzzy memory of Ron Paul’s 2008 run. RP went up on stage with less than 1% knowing who me was, yet he came out with 4-14% of the votes during different primaries. People literally didn’t know the name “Ron Paul” nor what he stood for… He took thousands if not millions of votes away from McCain/Mitt.

You also don’t seem to remember what the primaries were like for a guy that had zero name recognition. The hosts would ask Ron questions like “why are you here?” When people timed “talk time” during the debates Ron was something like 2-4 min talk time while McCain was in the 14min…

Point is, if Ron runs and is given a more fair shot on stage, mix that and his huge popularity going into this election, Odds are he will be pulling a shit ton more than 5% as he will prolly have 20+ % of the vote just walking through the door.

Oh, did I mention his son Rand is one of the *more* supported and popular politicians (for the right) in America currently???

GREAT idea. Mention his son. The guy who wants segregated lunch counters back in place. That will certainly win him favor with the right, but will never get him elected in a National election.

GREAT idea. Mention his son. The guy who wants segregated lunch counters back in place. That will certainly win him favor with the right, but will never get him elected in a National election.

I see you're nothing more than sound-bites and talking points. Goodbye.

I wonder if these Ron Paul people polled are willing to put their money where their mouths are. He's going to need a lot going up against Obama.

That's not what he said, and you know that's not what he said.

I wonder if these Ron Paul people polled are willing to put their money where their mouths are. He's going to need a lot going up against Obama.

Well he's having a money bomb today, and has already raised over $500,000. But during the 2008 election he set the one-day online money raising record twice. One for $4 million, and the other for $6 million. So yes, we're willing to put our money where our mouth is.

Can you imagine a Ron Paul vs Barack Obama economic debate? Foreign policy debate? It may be too graphic for young children to watch a slaughter like that on live tv.

It'd be like the econ professor vs the yuppy teenage girl with her stepdad's credit card.

Obamas handlers would never allow such a debate to take place, as we all seen in 2008, he would not debate in a fair forum, he only would debate when the moderators where left leaning and had loaded questions. You probably also witnessed on the right side where Fred Thompson was not allowed to answer a yes and no question with a comment on why he would say yes or no to it.
All of these debates are loaded for the left to look good. Sad really.

Can you imagine a Ron Paul vs Barack Obama economic debate? Foreign policy debate? It may be too graphic for young children to watch a slaughter like that on live tv.

It'd be like the econ professor vs the yuppy teenage girl with her stepdad's credit card.

Obamas handlers would never allow such a debate to take place, as we all seen in 2008, he would not debate in a fair forum, he only would debate when the moderators where left leaning and had loaded questions. You probably also witnessed on the right side where Fred Thompson was not allowed to answer a yes and no question with a comment on why he would say yes or no to it.
All of these debates are loaded for the left to look good. Sad really.

I have seen some whiney assed sore losers before, but Jeeeeez! Let's see, we have "truthers", "birthers" and most recently "deathers". What should we call these whiney fuckers who think all of the debates are "rigged"? We certainly can't call them "debaters"....

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) will win tonight's big Republican debate because he will be the only candidate discussing serious ideas in a Republican field that is one of the weakest in modern presidential politics.

Since most Republican candidates with a chance to win are not participating in tonight's debate, it will be a test of former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty. My guess is that Pawlenty will be trying to appease various Republicans while Dr. Paul will be clearly advocating his ideas and will win the battle of the sound bites after the formal debate has ended.

Ron Paul will win tonight's GOP debate - The Hill's Pundits Blog

What a laugh. Ron Paul is the Harold Statten of the 21st century. Maybe the Ralph Nader. He never won more than 5% of the vote in any primary. Even conservatives can't stand him. And his supporters do him no credit.

Yeah, I'd be jealous too if the candidates I liked couldn't inspire supporters like Ron Paul has.

Hitler and Mao inspired supporters too. That doesn't really mean much.

Ron Paul has no, zero, change of getting nominated, much less elected. Americans are not interested in a radical, which is basically what Ron Paul is.

What a laugh. Ron Paul is the Harold Statten of the 21st century. Maybe the Ralph Nader. He never won more than 5% of the vote in any primary. Even conservatives can't stand him. And his supporters do him no credit.

Yeah, I'd be jealous too if the candidates I liked couldn't inspire supporters like Ron Paul has.

Hitler and Mao inspired supporters too. That doesn't really mean much.

Ron Paul has no, zero, change of getting nominated, much less elected. Americans are not interested in a radical, which is basically what Ron Paul is.

Right, because Ron Paul is comparable to Hitler or Mao. :rolleyes:

I see you're nothing more than sound-bites and talking points. Goodbye.

Why did it take you this long to figure out that PudYank is full of shit? BUt he is good for a laugh periodically.

Forum List

Back