New polls hows Ron Paul does best against Obama

At this point in the 2008 election, hillary clinton was DEFINITELY going to be the nominee.

The point is that Ron Paul is a much more serious contender this time around than some people want to give him credit for.

Let's see...he garnered less that 5% support from likely Republican voters in 2008, and eventually bowed out to the likes of McCain and Caribou Barbie. Do you mean more serious than that?

You really see no difference between 2008 and the 2012 election and Ron Paul's name recognition? When RP announced his candidacy in 2008 literally prolly 10-15 people even knew about it... Today tens of millions are anticipating it...

Think of it like Gay marriage, something I support. Support for Gay marriage is growing, just because it’s not legal yet does not mean the inevitable won’t happen and soon it will be legal. 20 years ago Gay marriage was not something people talked about seriously, today states are trying to get it passed.

Just because something is right but does not have enough support today does that mean it will never have enough support.

If you have issue with RP feel free to give specifics, like spot on policy specifics that you don’t agree with.

What a laugh. Ron Paul is the Harold Statten of the 21st century. Maybe the Ralph Nader. He never won more than 5% of the vote in any primary. Even conservatives can't stand him. And his supporters do him no credit.
wookiesforronpaul.jpg

Yeah, I'd be jealous too if the candidates I liked couldn't inspire supporters like Ron Paul has.

Yeah, all less than 5% of them.....

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown.

CNN Poll: Still no front-runner in the battle for the GOP nomination – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

What a laugh. Ron Paul is the Harold Statten of the 21st century. Maybe the Ralph Nader. He never won more than 5% of the vote in any primary. Even conservatives can't stand him. And his supporters do him no credit.
wookiesforronpaul.jpg

If Ron runs we'll get to see if you're right, wrong or just making shit up on the spot. That's the fun part about the future.

The point is that Ron Paul is a much more serious contender this time around than some people want to give him credit for.

Let's see...he garnered less that 5% support from likely Republican voters in 2008, and eventually bowed out to the likes of McCain and Caribou Barbie. Do you mean more serious than that?

You really see no difference between 2008 and the 2012 election and Ron Paul's name recognition? When RP announced his candidacy in 2008 literally prolly 10-15 people even knew about it... Today tens of millions are anticipating it...

Think of it like Gay marriage, something I support. Support for Gay marriage is growing, just because it’s not legal yet does not mean the inevitable won’t happen and soon it will be legal. 20 years ago Gay marriage was not something people talked about seriously, today states are trying to get it passed.

Just because something is right but does not have enough support today does that mean it will never have enough support.

If you have issue with RP feel free to give specifics, like spot on policy specifics that you don’t agree with.

Today tens of millions are anticipating it...?????? are you on crack, or being paid by his exploratory committee as well?

Last edited:
wookiesforronpaul.jpg

Yeah, I'd be jealous too if the candidates I liked couldn't inspire supporters like Ron Paul has.

If it's only 5% why does this national poll show him doing better than any other Republican candidate against Obama? Did they just poll Ron Paul supporters? How about the other poll showing him at 10% in New Hampshire? Again, only Ron Paul supporters polled?

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown.

CNN Poll: Still no front-runner in the battle for the GOP nomination – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

wookiesforronpaul.jpg

Your message is right but your wording is wrong.

ONLY conservatives like him, big government liberal republicans don't, and maybe 5% of republicans are true conservatives, hence why the low support.

He's WAY too fiscally conservative for the big government types like Rabbi.

Today tens of millions are anticipating it...?????? are you on crack, or being paid by his exploratory committee as well?

Do you question whether supporters of other candidates are being paid by their campaigns? I doubt it. One could surmise you're being paid by Obama's re-election campaign considering your avatar.

If it's only 5% why does this national poll show him doing better than any other Republican candidate against Obama? Did they just poll Ron Paul supporters? How about the other poll showing him at 10% in New Hampshire? Again, only Ron Paul supporters polled?

In a NATIONAL election, these tiny polls (conducted on less than 1500 people) don't mean shit. The Independents do NOT like Rona Paul, and of course the liberals can't stand him. So, even if he got 100% of the Republican/conservative vote, where does that leave him, in the end?

Do you question whether supporters of other candidates are being paid by their campaigns? I doubt it. One could surmise you're being paid by Obama's re-election campaign considering your avatar.

My avatar changes weekly, if not more often. Pay attention.

In a NATIONAL election, these tiny polls (conducted on less than 1500 people) don't mean shit. The Independents do NOT like Rona Paul, and of course the liberals can't stand him. So, even if he got 100% of the Republican/conservative vote, where does that leave him, in the end?

I think 2016 will be the year liberals start moving to the libertarian side as well, once they've watched 8 years of Obama warmongering, 4 years might not be a big enough sample size.

I have been meaning to ask, how does working for Obama's campaign pay you?

And no, I’m not kidding… I didn’t claim out of the millions that all the people were supporters but you can bet that tens of millions of people are aware he is looking to run and will have something to say about it just seconds after he announces his bid, if he does run.

And no, I’m not kidding… I didn’t claim out of the millions that all the people were supporters but you can bet that tens of millions of people are aware he is looking to run and will have something to say about it just seconds after he announces his bid, if he does run.

Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps I simply read it wrong in that you meant tens of millions of supporters were anticipating something from Ron Paul.

Poll: Biggest Republican threat to Obama among independents is … Ron Paul « Hot Air

This poll is dated but it goes to show how popular Ron Paul is among independents, so that's a false statement on your part.

Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps I simply read it wrong in that you meant tens of millions of supporters were anticipating something from Ron Paul.

Np

Irrelevant. You're still promoting Obama like he's paying you right now.

I am not prmoting anyone. I am simply stating my opinion that Ron Paul, as a serious POTUS candidate is laughable, at best. Historical voting data support my opinion. What do you have? Arecent CNN poll, based on what questions and how many people were polled?

I am not prmoting anyone. I am simply stating my opinion that Ron Paul, as a serious POTUS candidate is laughable, at best. Historical voting data support my opinion. What do you have? Arecent CNN poll, based on what questions and how many people were polled?

And yet historical voting patterns can't be used as serious criteria for analyzing this election. Ron Paul is a much bigger name than 2008, and has been a staple on the news since the last election. If you think he's not a more serious contender this time around then you're not looking at reality.

And yet historical voting patterns can't be used as serious criteria for analyzing this election. Ron Paul is a much bigger name than 2008, and has been a staple on the news since the last election. If you think he's not a more serious contender this time around then you're not looking at reality.

And if you, or any of the other tens of millions waiting for him to announce his run, think he IS a more serious contender this time around, then you are not looking at the reality of politics.

And if you, or any of the other tens of millions waiting for him to announce his run, think he IS a more serious contender this time around, then you are not looking at the reality of politics.

And yet the polling is on our side.

And yet the polling is on our side.

And at least you will have that to hold onto the night he is defeated in the Republican primaries, AGAIN.

Forum List

Back