New poll: soda in schools, yes or no?

bud59

Rookie
Jun 23, 2009
Hi all,

New here.

I just took this poll on electro-mech, a company that makes high school sports scoreboards, about whether schools should be allowed to sell "sugary" sodas in their cafeterias. I voted that they (the schools) should decide what to do themselves. And nearly half said kids should drink what they want.

Wanna take the poll? Let me know what you vote.

PS: Scroll down to bottom of the website page to find it. :eusa_hand:

C'mon, nothing wrong with sodas in school? What's the matter, American kids not fat enough already? They need several cups of extra sugar a day? Maybe to help them concentrate during class?
C'mon folks, get a grip. Sugary sodas are bad for EVERYONE, not just kids.

C'mon, nothing wrong with sodas in school? What's the matter, American kids not fat enough already? They need several cups of extra sugar a day? Maybe to help them concentrate during class?

Maybe we should ban them. Freedom of choice is over-rated anyway. :)

no doubt ..its like so....1787

no doubt ..its like so....1787

As boring as school is they should dispense alcohol and weed. At least that would make it more tolerable. Oh fuck I'm drunk again. :)

Just for those who never had kids, Sugar makes you sleepy. In kids, this is exhibited as hyper activity.

Sodas in school are a recipe for ADD behaviors. If mom wants to pack a soda for darling herself that is one thing, but the food dispensed at schools should be low in sugar so as to help them avoid the bad behaviors.

Just for those who never had kids, Sugar makes you sleepy. In kids, this is exhibited as hyper activity.

Sodas in school are a recipe for ADD behaviors. If mom wants to pack a soda for darling herself that is one thing, but the food dispensed at schools should be low in sugar so as to help them avoid the bad behaviors.

pfttt...add behaviors ..you mean boys..acting like boys...I hear there is a pill for that now
essentially meth..but sodas ..no don't want that at school

Well, boys are boys. But giving them sugar is like throwing firecrackers into gasoline.

I wish more boys (and men!) would act like boys. I'm so sick of wussy boys that can't make a decision or do anything with conviction. Thank God my bf isn't like that. :)

They should sell cigarettes in school as well.

you mean they don't do that anymore? how do the students buy fags to fire up on the smoking quad?

of course in my day cokes cost 6 cents in the elementary school soda machine

Forum List

Back