New Poll Shows Trump Down by 3% Nationally

Keyword publicly.
It's nice that you consider the janitors and secretaries as co-workers.
I presume you make closer to 140K.
Can you imagine what would happen to the janitors and secretaries if they admitted to the snobs that they were going to vote for Trump?
What kind of a chump are you?
Well the janitors are immigrants and the secretaries are millenials so I'd be floored if any are voting for Trump.
Me too!
Are they Immigrants or Trespassers?
Immigrants I don't mind.
Business Visas and Trespassers I mind.
These people are all in India and most of their work is India based, very little offshoring involved. They are all very nice people but they don't like taking direction from non-Indians. I also have a difficult time understanding them after 5 years of working with them, except for the women.
I agree we should import all the smart Indian programmers and doctors we can. When it comes to talent we shouldn't descriminate just to protect American programmers. Yes it brings wages down but doesn't it help take Indians out of poverty?

I feel conflicted in this. As a liberal I care about poor people but I must admit I care about poor Americans more than I do poor foreigners
Find me a smart Indian programmer willing to accept the shit money and working conditions Business Visas experience.
I'll wait.
Doctors? Yeah, all of a sudden the only competent physicians on Earth come from India...I'll pass on that one.
Fucking globalists.
The problem with doctors is that we aren't producing enough of them here so we have to import them from somewhere. I've come across some good Indian doctors and some bad ones as well. Same with Americans as well.

Well the janitors are immigrants and the secretaries are millenials so I'd be floored if any are voting for Trump.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.
These people are all in India and most of their work is India based, very little offshoring involved. They are all very nice people but they don't like taking direction from non-Indians. I also have a difficult time understanding them after 5 years of working with them, except for the women.
I agree we should import all the smart Indian programmers and doctors we can. When it comes to talent we shouldn't descriminate just to protect American programmers. Yes it brings wages down but doesn't it help take Indians out of poverty?

I feel conflicted in this. As a liberal I care about poor people but I must admit I care about poor Americans more than I do poor foreigners
Find me a smart Indian programmer willing to accept the shit money and working conditions Business Visas experience.
I'll wait.
Doctors? Yeah, all of a sudden the only competent physicians on Earth come from India...I'll pass on that one.
Fucking globalists.
The problem with doctors is that we aren't producing enough of them here so we have to import them from somewhere. I've come across some good Indian doctors and some bad ones as well. Same with Americans as well.

ProHealth in NY wants Indians because they come cheaper.
Then the CEO of ProHealth and other companies complain to Congress that only the Indians can save us.
According to Bill Gates, only India and Africa can save the world...I'm not kidding.

These polls are bunk. Trump is in the LEAD nationally.
bless your loyal little sweet heart ... you keep believing that ... if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy
Here's how your silly polls work or should I say don't work. Polls had Huelskamp 9 points ahead, he LOST by 12.....that's a TWENTY ONE point miss :lol: :lol:

The polls are bunk and they've been bunk..period..end of story...fade to black...the end.

The exceptions to the rule do not delegitimize the rules.

I predict Hillary loses her post debate bounce and Trump's bad week is forgotten in 1 to 2 weeks. Hillary will come out of Labor Day weekend with a 3 point average lead. Then it will be on for real. As for the OP, as of right now it's flawed and a complete outlier.

Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.

I'll wait.
Fucking globalists.

Then the CEO of ProHealth and other companies complain to Congress that only the Indians can save us.
According to Bill Gates, only India and Africa can save the world...I'm not kidding.
I don't think bill gates wants to hurt America I think he wants to help the rest of the world. A part of me agrees and a part of me doesn't want Americans hurt helping the rest of the world.

Yeah, thats not what the Corporate Owned Media is saying to everyone.

New Poll: 2016 Race More Narrow Than Reported

The survey, taken entirely after the Democratic Convention, shows Trump a mere 3 points behind his Democratic presidential rival — despite widespread media reports of Clinton widening the lead she opened with a post-convention bump. In the head to head matchup, 43 percent of registered voters prefer Trump to be president, 46 percent prefer Hillary Clinton, and 9 percent are undecided....

Even more promising for Trump, the survey showed the GOP nominee received a 2 point bump after his party's convention, up from 41 percent to 43 percent, while Clinton was actually bumped down a point, from 47 percent in the most recent poll prior to the DNC to 46 percent Wednesday....

The YouGov poll also shows the vast majority of Republicans and conservatives have rallied behind Donald Trump as the first phase of the general election kicks off.

Trump earned the support of 88 percent of Republicans and 74 percent of conservatives overall.
Funny because I just heard hillary is up ten points on trump.

It was a fox news poll!

Those polls are off by 2 points so it's probably 12 points.

[Q

Because she's the stronger candidate.

How can somebody with her blatant record of dishonesty, corruption and incompetency be considered a strong candidate by anyone? Are voters really that stupid?
Because if you were this critical about republicans you'd realize they are worse.

PS. Fox poll showing trump down ten was taken before trumps very bad week. It's probably worse

I'll wait.
Fucking globalists.

I don't think bill gates wants to hurt America I think he wants to help the rest of the world. A part of me agrees and a part of me doesn't want Americans hurt helping the rest of the world.
Bill Gates is a back stabbing, sociopathic scumbag.
I've been following the POS since 1995.

I'll wait.
Fucking globalists.

I know your feelings about him and I usually agree with you but I bet you he isn't as evil as you think. He's probably a globalist but not to hurt Americans. His goal is probably to bring up the rest of the world. The 3rd world.

The survey, taken entirely after the Democratic Convention, shows Trump a mere 3 points behind his Democratic presidential rival — despite widespread media reports of Clinton widening the lead she opened with a post-convention bump. In the head to head matchup, 43 percent of registered voters prefer Trump to be president, 46 percent prefer Hillary Clinton, and 9 percent are undecided....

Even more promising for Trump, the survey showed the GOP nominee received a 2 point bump after his party's convention, up from 41 percent to 43 percent, while Clinton was actually bumped down a point, from 47 percent in the most recent poll prior to the DNC to 46 percent Wednesday....

The YouGov poll also shows the vast majority of Republicans and conservatives have rallied behind Donald Trump as the first phase of the general election kicks off.

Trump earned the support of 88 percent of Republicans and 74 percent of conservatives overall.
According to a new Fox News poll, 77 percent of voters knew of the harsh words exchanged between Trump and the Khans, nearly 7 in 10 of those who have heard about the controversy think Trump stepped over the line.

Republicans are split. 40% say his criticism of the Khans was “in bounds,” while 41 consider his reaction “out of bounds.” Not surprisingly, 93% of Democrats said Trump’s comments were out of bounds; 63 percent of independent voters agreed.

According to a Morning Consult poll, Trump would be better off letting the issue go. 34% of registered voters say Trump’s dispute with the Khans has made them less likely to vote for him.

Only 14% of GOP reports being less likely to vote for Trump because of his criticism of the Khans. 49% are unmoved by it, and 28 percent are actually more likely to vote for Trump now. Independents are split, with 31 percent who say they’re less likely to vote for Trump, and 45 percent who say it doesn’t affect their vote.

Trump should probably quit talking about making sacrifices. A 51% majority of registered voters agree with the Khans that Trump has “sacrificed nothing and no one” in defense of the U.S., including 30% of GOP voters and nearly 1/2 independents.

And I heard this morning that this was taken before this week. This week has been HORRIBLE for Trump. He's done.

I'll wait.
Fucking globalists.

I know your feelings about him and I usually agree with you but I bet you he isn't as evil as you think. He's probably a globalist but not to hurt Americans. His goal is probably to bring up the rest of the world. The 3rd world.
Nope...Gates is a scumbag, pure and simple.
He works his talentless Indians to death and they produce shit.
He also wants a deluge of Attorneys and Accountants from India.
After all, all non-Indians are lazy and uneducated.
I advise you to watch any interview with the scumbag.

You forgot the "1" in "13%"

OMFG!! The Obama/Clinton/DNC media have pronounced Trump DEAD.!! They're celebrating and dancing on his grave.

Again.

We are being told : HE CAN'T WIN!!! He's mentally unstable. He hates babies!!! He drowned a puppy!! He wants to rape his own daughter!! He hates gold star families!! He's unfit for office!! He hates Muslims!! He hates Mexicans!!! He hates women!! He ass raped a little baby!!!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!

Yawn......I've seen this movie before......

:cuckoo:

Nothing is over until voting day, but here is the simple fact. If the Democratic machine gets voters to the polls, Hillary wins by at least 10 points. What Republicans must seriously worry about is that Hillary wins by 20 points or more and with it the Dems take back the Senate and possibly even the House. Trump may single-handedly destroy the Republican Party.

OMFG!! The Obama/Clinton/DNC media have pronounced Trump DEAD.!! They're celebrating and dancing on his grave.

Again.

We are being told : HE CAN'T WIN!!! He's mentally unstable. He hates babies!!! He drowned a puppy!! He wants to rape his own daughter!! He hates gold star families!! He's unfit for office!! He hates Muslims!! He hates Mexicans!!! He hates women!! He ass raped a little baby!!!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!

Yawn......I've seen this movie before......

:cuckoo:

Nothing is over until voting day, but here is the simple fact. If the Democratic machine gets voters to the polls, Hillary wins by at least 10 points. What Republicans must seriously worry about is that Hillary wins by 20 points or more and with it the Dems take back the Senate and possibly even the House. Trump may single-handedly destroy the Republican Party.
Why would I or any normal person worry about that? You have one vote. Cast it. Then get on with your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back