New Poll, Republicans will trounce Democrats in Nov 2010 elections in congress.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
That's why we are seeing all of the no-wanna-runs-again now. They are realizing that Americans are incensed over the outrageous national debt, the unemployment rate, the healthcare bills that 56% of Americans oppose, the bribery going on in the senate, ( The corn-husker kick back). The numerous broken promises of Obama, and his weak on terror stance. It's not looking good for the party in charge, this country will turn red from sea to shining sea in November 2010. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

RasmussenReports Juice External Link

Damn

If it wasn't a Rassmussen poll, I'd be worried

First is it is Rasmussen.. Like that is no suprise!!

And second.. Well.. Your to stupid to understand.. Call me when you get some real news or some real polls..

Matthew Yglesias » Scott Rasmussen’s Conservative-Friendly Question-Wording

To bad it can't poll the facts..

You all do know that Rasmussen correctly called the election for Obama and was closer than any other. So go ahead and spin it all you want to, but the proof will be in the pudding come this November.:clap2::clap2::clap2: And it doesn't look good for the libs and if they shove this health care plan down the throats of Americans which the majority does not want , it will turn out to be a disastor for the party for many years to come.:clap2:

And second.. Well.. Your to stupid to understand.. Call me when you get some real news or some real polls..

You all do know that Rasmussen correctly called the election for Obama and was closer than any other. So go ahead and spin it all you want to, but the proof will be in the pudding come this November.:clap2::clap2::clap2: And it doesn't look good for the libs and if they shove this health care plan down the throats of Americans which the majority does not want , it will turn out to be a disastor for the party for many years to come.:clap2:

I'm sorry??? Link please??? That link was where??? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Your an idiot?? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where is the link??

Much as I want to believe, I think masturbating to the polls is unhealthy. I mean when it comes to the Dems loosing congress this year, I dream as much as the next guy. But the here and now is to convince congress not to be stupid with Cap and Trade and Health care.

I am willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that they actually do want what is best for everyone. And back room deals and bad science are not what they promised, and they should be convinced by logic and ethics, rather than nastygrams and threats.

Much as I want to believe, I think masturbating to the polls is unhealthy. I mean when it comes to the Dems loosing congress this year, I dream as much as the next guy. But the here and now is to convince congress not to be stupid with Cap and Trade and Health care.

I am willing to give these guys the benefit of the doubt and assume that they actually do want what is best for everyone. And back room deals and bad science are not what they promised, and they should be convinced by logic and ethics, rather than nastygrams and threats.

Dream on, I have given them the benefit of doubt, but when you see the senate and congressional whores selling their votes, ex- The corn-husker kick back, my doubt is over and forever gone. I know what they are doing.

Rasmussen polling now being attacked by the libs who can't stand to endure another poll showing their messiah losing ground.:lol::lol:

Rasmussen Ripped For Biased Polls: "His data looks like it all comes out of the RNC"

Rasmussen is quick to point out the accuracy of his surveys — noting how close his firm was to predicting the final outcome in this fall’s New Jersey governor’s race. (Rasmussen’s final survey in the race showed Republican Chris Christie edging out Gov. Jon Corzine 46 percent to 43 percent. Christie beat Corzine 48 percent to 45 percent on Election Day.) And he argues that he was among the first pollsters to show Obama narrowing the gap with Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

Last year, the progressive website FiveThirtyEight.com’s pollster ratings, based on the 2008 presidential primaries, awarded Rasmussen the third-highest mark for its accuracy in predicting the outcome of the contests. And Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome.

Rasmussen, for his part, explained that his numbers are trending Republican simply because he is screening for only those voters most likely to head to the polls — a pool of respondents, he argues, that just so happens to bend more conservative this election cycle.

Last edited:
We would all be better off if all of the incumbents running, be they dem or rep, lost.
Don't vote for incumbents. Public office was not meant to be a career. Send them home without regard to party, we will all be better off.
Vote for CHANGE!

Ok I fixed the typo- tell me how stupid I am....go ahead.

This is off topic but, I love your avatar..That movie is hilarious! :lol:

Uh ooooooooooooooooooh, another poll only this one is a Gallop Poll.:lol:

Republicans Edge Ahead of Democrats in 2010 Vote

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans have moved ahead of Democrats by 48% to 44% among registered voters in the latest update on Gallup's generic congressional ballot for the 2010 House elections, after trailing by six points in July and two points last month.

This statement has been proven false on these boards so many times that I can't understand how you can even post this without hanging your head in shame.

You should really stop lying Maple.

Rasmussen's prediction for Election '08: 6%
Actual Result: 7.3%

There were in fact EIGHT major polling agencies that were significantly closer to the actual tally than Rasmussen, including CNN.

RealClearPolitics' average was the closest of all with 7.6%.

Dream on, I have given them the benefit of doubt, but when you see the senate and congressional whores selling their votes, ex- The corn-husker kick back, my doubt is over and forever gone. I know what they are doing.

Rasmussen polling now being attacked by the libs who can't stand to endure another poll showing their messiah losing ground.:lol::lol:

Rasmussen Ripped For Biased Polls: "His data looks like it all comes out of the RNC"

Rasmussen is quick to point out the accuracy of his surveys — noting how close his firm was to predicting the final outcome in this fall’s New Jersey governor’s race. (Rasmussen’s final survey in the race showed Republican Chris Christie edging out Gov. Jon Corzine 46 percent to 43 percent. Christie beat Corzine 48 percent to 45 percent on Election Day.) And he argues that he was among the first pollsters to show Obama narrowing the gap with Hillary Clinton in the 2008 Democratic presidential primary.

Last year, the progressive website FiveThirtyEight.com’s pollster ratings, based on the 2008 presidential primaries, awarded Rasmussen the third-highest mark for its accuracy in predicting the outcome of the contests. And Rasmussen’s final poll of the 2008 general election — showing Obama defeating Arizona Sen. John McCain 52 percent to 46 percent — closely mirrored the election’s outcome.

Rasmussen, for his part, explained that his numbers are trending Republican simply because he is screening for only those voters most likely to head to the polls — a pool of respondents, he argues, that just so happens to bend more conservative this election cycle.

Rasmussen polling is being attacked because their results are significantly different than ALL THE OTHER POLLS in existence. Well beyond the margins of error.

It's not "Liberals" attacking Rasmussen, it's everyone who's not a radical-right ditto-head.

This statement has been proven false on these boards so many times that I can't understand how you can even post this without hanging your head in shame.

You should really stop lying Maple.

Rasmussen's prediction for Election '08: 6%
Actual Result: 7.3%

There were in fact EIGHT major polling agencies that were significantly closer to the actual tally than Rasmussen, including CNN.

RealClearPolitics' average was the closest of all with 7.6%.

fivethirtyeight.com was the closest individual site.

Uh ooooooooooooooooooh, another poll only this one is a Gallop Poll.:lol:

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans have moved ahead of Democrats by 48% to 44% among registered voters in the latest update on Gallup's generic congressional ballot for the 2010 House elections, after trailing by six points in July and two points last month.

Which is a SEVEN POINT DIFFERENCE from the Rasmussen poll you posted.

The new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 44% would vote for their district's Republican congressional candidate while 35% would opt for his or her Democratic opponent.

DUH.

Last edited:

Rasmussen polling is being attacked because their results are significantly different than ALL THE OTHER POLLS in existence. Well beyond the margins of error.

It's not "Liberals" attacking Rasmussen, it's everyone who's not a radical-right ditto-head.

Well then, what do you have to say about this current Gallop poll???? Ooooops.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back