New poll - Obamacare unconstitutional

doesn't matter what the people believe. It matters what the SCOTUS believes.

I'm not convinced they will find it unconstitutional.

According to Newsweek, 47% of Americans thought Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11 in 11/2003.

As of 6/2007, 41% still did.

:dunno:

Even most Democrats think the law will loose in court. What does that say about all the posters here who keep saying Republicans are out of touch on Obamacare?

2n4yabvzkeqoqljhlh9b9q.gif

its says-

this post has been reported to attackwatch.

The Supreme Court won't hear the case until 2014 and will find it constitutional, Alito will be the deciding vote.

Is it 2014 already? They will hear the case next month.

And won't rule until someone is taxed.

"The core of the law is a requirement that most people buy health insurance by 2014 or face a tax penalty. But looming over the case is a federal policy that restricts the timing of lawsuits connected to the assessment and collection of "any tax."

"On the first day of their historic session March 26-28, the justices will consider that policy and address whether people who challenge the insurance requirement must first pay the disputed tax and seek a refund before bringing a lawsuit. If the answer is yes, the legal fight over a key part of the law could be delayed, possibly until 2015."

Court action could prolong health care fight

doesn't matter what the people believe. It matters what the SCOTUS believes.

I'm not convinced they will find it unconstitutional.

According to Newsweek, 47% of Americans thought Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11 in 11/2003.

As of 6/2007, 41% still did.

:dunno:

well, its 5 years later, any update on that?:rolleyes:

To use one of those big collegey words I learned from you; How is that germane to my point? :D

Can't find anything newer than 07. I wouldn't be surprised if it's still high 20's-mid 30's.

The Supreme Court won't hear the case until 2014 and will find it constitutional, Alito will be the deciding vote.

Is it 2014 already? They will hear the case next month.

And won't rule until someone is taxed.

"The core of the law is a requirement that most people buy health insurance by 2014 or face a tax penalty. But looming over the case is a federal policy that restricts the timing of lawsuits connected to the assessment and collection of "any tax."

"On the first day of their historic session March 26-28, the justices will consider that policy and address whether people who challenge the insurance requirement must first pay the disputed tax and seek a refund before bringing a lawsuit. If the answer is yes, the legal fight over a key part of the law could be delayed, possibly until 2015."

Court action could prolong health care fight

Sorry, but taxes have nothing to do with this. One thing has been unanimous in every single case that has been ruled on, the mandate is not a tax. Let me repeat that, every single judge that has ruled on this case has all found that the mandate is not a tax. The ones that say it is constitutional and the ones that say it isn't all agree about that.

Forum List

Back