New poll: Obama within 3 points of Romney in Arizona

Salt Jones

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
I don't think Obama can win Arizona, but I do see the tide turning. I know people who stockpiled ammo and guns in 2008 because Obama won, now saying they won't voted for Romney and that they will not vote.

" Usher noted most of the survey of 600 Arizonans was conducted after the release of the video showing the GOP nominee talking about how 47 percent of the electorate do not pay taxes, are "dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, you name it.''...Romney said these people "will vote for this president, no matter what.''

Usher said the newly released comments, by themselves, are not what is causing problems for Romney...."But I think the totality of evidence would point to it having an impact on how people feel in terms of their comfort level with him,'' he said. "And that's making it very difficult for them to vote for Romney.''....That showed up in other survey results where Obama outpolled Romney among Arizonans asked about who has the right temperament to be president. And 44 percent of those questioned viewed Romney favorable, compared with 46 percent for Obama.

New poll: Obama within 3 points of Romney in Arizona - East Valley Tribune: Capitol Media Services

What you SHOULD be gloating over is Bammy's 4.2% lead in Ohio instead of this silly tripe.

Ohio has gained its position of prominence as a national bellweather over the past because Ohio, in general, has been a mirror reflection of the nation's mood. Not so this year. Obama separarted Ohio from the rest of the nation by saving the UAW at the cost of the rest of the nations wealth. While Ohio remained relatively prosperous, the rest of the nation suffered. Long stretches of the permanently blue suburban Northeast took on the appearances of ghost towns as dealership after dealership and business after business were forced to close as the Democratically controlled Government stole their wealth, prosperity and resources and transferred them to Ohio, Michigan, and DC. Stealing from Peter to buy Paul's votes aint always the surest way to re election and just because they're living high on the hog on the rest of the nation's money in Columbus, Cincinnatti, Dayton, and Cleveland and partying hearty as a result, doesn't mean they see things the same way in Topeka, Sioux City, Norman, or Tucson. Besides, ever since David Axelrod picked up the phone and called Gallup to give them a new anus because of their polling methodology, the pollsters have taken to weighting Republicans in places like Virginia at percentages that haven't been seen since the 1960's.
The only bad thing as a result will be the shock on Dem's faces on November 7th when 'Bam loses. The silver lining to this rainbow will be that there's going to be a lot of anger from them resulting from this complete surprise generating a target rich environment. Be ready. Commies don't relinquish power graciously. There's going to be a lot of Benghazi Embassy style handprints going around.

LMAO hahahahaha

This thread is too damn funny.. Liberals must be smoking some really good shit these days. I can't wait for November..

I can't either....I wonder if anyone REALLY believes Obama is going to lose? I mean really...or is it just the fact you hate Obama and its blinding your judgement to see things straight.

What you SHOULD be gloating over is Bammy's 4.2% lead in Ohio instead of this silly tripe.

Ohio has gained its position of prominence as a national bellweather over the past because Ohio, in general, has been a mirror reflection of the nation's mood. Not so this year. Obama separarted Ohio from the rest of the nation by saving the UAW at the cost of the rest of the nations wealth. While Ohio remained relatively prosperous, the rest of the nation suffered. Long stretches of the permanently blue suburban Northeast took on the appearances of ghost towns as dealership after dealership and business after business were forced to close as the Democratically controlled Government stole their wealth, prosperity and resources and transferred them to Ohio, Michigan, and DC. Stealing from Peter to buy Paul's votes aint always the surest way to re election and just because they're living high on the hog on the rest of the nation's money in Columbus, Cincinnatti, Dayton, and Cleveland and partying hearty as a result, doesn't mean they see things the same way in Topeka, Sioux City, Norman, or Tucson. Besides, ever since David Axelrod picked up the phone and called Gallup to give them a new anus because of their polling methodology, the pollsters have taken to weighting Republicans in places like Virginia at percentages that haven't been seen since the 1960's.
The only bad thing as a result will be the shock on Dem's faces on November 7th when 'Bam loses. The silver lining to this rainbow will be that there's going to be a lot of anger from them resulting from this complete surprise generating a target rich environment. Be ready. Commies don't relinquish power graciously. There's going to be a lot of Benghazi Embassy style handprints going around.

Well written :)

Ohio was dead even prior to the Convention, the bounce was 4.2 and it remains there...it varied only last night when it fropped .1 to 4.1, its been a curious thing to watch.

Forum List

Back