New Poll - Obama 54% - Romney 43% - Conservatives begin to Panic

If the general election were held today instead of in early November, 54% of registered voters say they would back Obama, with 43% supporting former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the front-runner in the GOP nomination battle. That's up from a five-point 51%-46% advantage the president held over Romney in February.

But the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Romney ahead of Obama by 1% contrary to the CNN/Opinion Research poll a week ago. In a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup, Mitt Romney attracts 45% of the vote while President Obama earns 44%. If Rick Santorum is the GOP nominee, the president leads 46% to 42%.

Rasmussen polls are always at least a week behind the times. For example, they ask the questions on Wed, before the positive jobs report comes out. They don't ask over the weekend.

The recent polls show a 19 point gender gap for Romney. The GOP's recent attacks on women has blown up in their faces. Rasmussen is a joke. Remember all your polls during McCain Obama? This is going to be even worse. No one likes Romney. NO ONE! And now Obama gets the women vote 2-1. Fact, there isn't enough men to elect Romney. Obama wins easily. But we know you can't throw in the towel. Hoping for a miracle or an October Surprise?

Which attacks on women might those be?
No one likes Romney?...Soooooooooooo the millions of people who have voted for him in the primaries did so because they "don't like him"?
As for the rest of your post, typically stupid...Coming from you.

That's all you got? Too easy.

Well, you're just to far gone to reason with, so, why bother....:lol:

Have fun .. why not...

Ditto. But I at least come back with a rebuttal as to why you are full of shit. Or a link explaining why. Or an example. You give me nothing to work with. Clearly I have given you plenty to work with. Go find something I said and explain in detail why/how I'm wrong. And don't get one of your buddies to help you.

I don't just say you are full of shit and put a little laffy face next to my words. :lol:

What a little bitch thing to do. I'd love to know why/how I'm so wrong. So far you have given me shit. I'll go back and read all your previous posts and I'll try to find something of substance. How much you want to bet I have to go back months?
And you can stop demanding that people prove a negative.

Let's read the poll.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/03/28/rel3d.pdf
Answers are: "BASED ON 1,014 ALL AMERICANS" "411 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS"

That's interesting. Take a poll with only 40% Republicans and the Republican Candidate is losing by a wide margin. What a huge surprise!! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

That number sounds about right.

If you're a Republican, what must be disconcerting is the Unfavorability rating at 58%, the highest level ever since they started asking this question in 1992.

The only thing I find "disconcerting" is that despite the fact that Romney has such awful poll numbers and such tepid support, there are people who are insisting on nominating him anyway, and screaming "bigot" at anyone who points out what a terrible idea it is.

And when he loses more states than McCain did, you will come up with all sorts of excuses for him, none of which will be, he was a bad choice.

Nobodies really paying much attention to Obama just yet.

Lets see what happens when voters actually do...

How can they not be paying attention.

The first problem is Romney is an awful candidate. But the other problem is, the GOP has become so enslaved to its special interests that it can't connect with key constituencies it needs.

The first problem is Romney is an awful candidate. But the other problem is, the GOP has become so enslaved to its special interests that it can't connect with key constituencies it needs.

After Jon Huntsman..he was and is the best possible choice for the General election.

Which is not saying much. The field of Republicans that were put up..were just patently awful. No appeal whatsoever to moderates or independents.

After Jon Huntsman..he was and is the best possible choice for the General election.

Which is not saying much. The field of Republicans that were put up..were just patently awful. No appeal whatsoever to moderates or independents.

Why should they have to? 45% identify as Conservative. What they needed was a real leader people could get excited about, and Obama's ineptitude would have done the rest.

Instead, we got a collection of fringe characters and has-beens. So we're stuck with this idiot for another four years and I might even end up voting for him because I dislike Romney so much.

Let's read the poll.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/03/28/rel3d.pdf
Answers are: "BASED ON 1,014 ALL AMERICANS" "411 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS"

That's interesting. Take a poll with only 40% Republicans and the Republican Candidate is losing by a wide margin. What a huge surprise!! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you're a Republican, what must be disconcerting is the Unfavorability rating at 58%, the highest level ever since they started asking this question in 1992.

The only thing I find "disconcerting" is that despite the fact that Romney has such awful poll numbers and such tepid support, there are people who are insisting on nominating him anyway, and screaming "bigot" at anyone who points out what a terrible idea it is.

And when he loses more states than McCain did, you will come up with all sorts of excuses for him, none of which will be, he was a bad choice.

Who is being called a bigot for saying Romney isn't a good choice? I mean, besides you? Because, you know, you are. I see lots of conservatives lamenting Romney as the candidate. Who's calling them out?

Can't we all accept that Obama by any standard has been a pathetic President and doesn't deserve re-election?

He has not been a pathetic president, Lumpy dear. And that is exactly why he will be elected again. The word, "pathetic", applies to that loser your party is running against the prez!!! :lol: We can ALL accept that Mitt Romney did not deserve the nomination, let alone a victory in November!!!

Who is being called a bigot for saying Romney isn't a good choice? I mean, besides you? Because, you know, you are. I see lots of conservatives lamenting Romney as the candidate. Who's calling them out?

Then limit your whining about "bigotry" to ONLY those posts where I actually talk about Mormonism. When I critize, oh, the myriad reasons why this guy's a horrible candidate, and you can't answer it (because if you had ANY honesty, you'd admit I was right), you go to excuse is...

"Whhhhineeee, you just hate him because he's a Mormon"....

Jon Stewart is so funny!!! Watch this video about Romney endorsements.

Jon Stewart lampoons tepid endorsements of Romney | The Raw Story

$Jon-Stewart-Mitt-Romney-screenshot.jpg

They Are Just Not That Into You!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back