New Poll Just Out ... shows trump winning in a landslide and the media and democrats as fakers !!

The republicans are finally getting together for trump

Even the republican rino globalist will now hide

Patriots are the strongest people of a nation
And if they are white males they also are the most wise

Donald Trump is getting together the same people that Andrew Jackson did

The real power. The patriot men

Congress and the courts said no to Jackson but was so scared of Jackson’s power they did nothing more

So scared of Jackson’s power they would not try to impeach him

Jackson could have turned that power on them so they just hid

Trump with another year of rallies will indeed have all the power he needs to declare the govt crooked and set up a whole new set of govt to go back to the founders who would not let the unwise vote

So women should have been voting with the men and not against like they do

Their voting will be stopped

And a logic test for voting will come

One itty bitty problem with that. It's called the Constitution of the United States. Yah, I know yours is printed on Charmin Toilet Tissue for those real emergency situations. But do us all a favor, please read it before you wipe.

Wrong dead wrong

The constitution did not stop Jackson

Only real power can stop Jackson and that’s the powerful white men

Same now with trump

Thanks Impeachment: Trump Now Beating Every Democrat in Three Battleground States
Now the cat is out of the bag
Trump will win by a landslide !!

The big fatal flaw with this assumption is that since it's "In the bag"....millions of Trump voters will spend election day celebrating .....but not voting.
Why should they? He's already gonna win in a landslide....

Meanwhile, other polls today say 45% of America supports Trump's Impeachment.
Every one of those voters is mad as hell and will be voting once, twice or even more times.

Same thing that happened with the House in 2018.....BEFORE all the resignations.
That's true, but you CAN'T vote more than once. Unless you're a cheating Democrat.......

Some have to vote more than once if a Republican gets his hands on the voting box before it can be counted. Shades of North Carolina and Virginia.

And around here, the only people that have voted more than once have been Republicans. Ah, the post election audit. Ain't it wonderful?

Thanks Impeachment: Trump Now Beating Every Democrat in Three Battleground States

The big fatal flaw with this assumption is that since it's "In the bag"....millions of Trump voters will spend election day celebrating .....but not voting.

Every one of those voters is mad as hell and will be voting once, twice or even more times.

Same thing that happened with the House in 2018.....BEFORE all the resignations.
That's true, but you CAN'T vote more than once. Unless you're a cheating Democrat.......

Some have to vote more than once if a Republican gets his hands on the voting box before it can be counted. Shades of North Carolina and Virginia.

And around here, the only people that have voted more than once have been Republicans. Ah, the post election audit. Ain't it wonderful?
Hey, DUMMY, NO ONE is ALLOWED to vote more than once in a general election. You're welcome.

Listen up

The issue is how the men votes and not the women

If the men votes for trump and the women vote opposite

The men will rise up to stop the crooked system that they have judged by voting for trump

This is easy to predict

Again who the men votes for they will win one way or the other

If women vote opposite they will stop the women’s vote

It's looking good for Trump right now, but as Yogi Berra (Hall of Fame baseball player) once said, "It ain't over 'til it's over." I REALLY expect the Dems to make another MAJOR push to get Trump out of office. Which unfortunately could include plans to assassinate him.

But trump has the men of America knowing clearly who is the enemy of America

Men do not jump around on voting like women do

So who carries out trumps agenda will keep the American men and military on his side

If something happens to trump. The military will round up all the democrats for treason

So now it’s too late to stop this even if an assasin comes

If something happens to trump, he'll have a funeral and get buried.

The men of America don't worship other men like you do trump.

Fag.

Learn history

Normal men respects good and respects other men that fights against harm

The men will organize and stop the democrats

Already we saw the republicans finally organizing with no one voting for the house impeachment

That shows the real power the men will take down the crooked democrats

A friend of mine told me a story a long time ago about what it takes to be a real man. I am going to use some outdated language but that's the way we talked back then.

He said, he used to take three rolls of quarters and put them in a sock. Then he would go out and roll queers. Worked pretty well. Until on day. He hit this big one right in the side of the head. The Big Queer just blinked and smiled and said, "The only thing I like better than sucking D*** is fighting". Needless to say there were paramedics involved after that.

What's a real man? And have you met a Real Man yet? It's like when I was in the Boxing world. The whole program is to fix it where you DON'T LOSE at first if you show that you have the right stuff. They hand pick your opponents so that you are always just a cut above them. Sure, mistakes happen but not in a well run program. You start to think you are the "REAL MAN". This may go on for a year or two. But sooner or later, you end up being the chump going against the "REAL MAN" if you start to lose it. And all Fighters start to lose it sooner or later. We all aren't Mohamed Ali's. You have no idea when you are going to meet that "REAL MAN".

I worked out with a little tiny 95lb Black Belt female who was a terror. The other guys in the Dojo couldn't handle her speed, accuracy and skill level. The only thing we both agreed on was the 2/3rds rule. I went 2/3rds power and she went 2/3rds speed. It evened us both out. It looked like we were trying to kill each other. Trust me, she was more of a man than those Male Pussies that wouldn't work out with her. Did I mention I still ended up with bruises and pulled muscles? And I was 180 lbs. We both knew, though, if it were the real thing, the power would have won out since we were pretty well matched in skill level. Maybe. Was she a real man? In a room full of male pussies, she was the most graceful, dainty thing until she decided to rip your head off and crap in your neck. Being Female, should she have been excluded? Not on MY watch.

People, listen to this idiot. He's right in a small way. Women oftentimes stay home and don't vote or they bend to the will of their male partner. Women, get out and vote the way you want to vote. Send the Pussy Bigots back into the darkness where they belong. Get your own people in office.

Same goes for Democrats. These cowards want to scare you into staying home. They want you to believe that it's hopeless. Their whole dog and pony act is to create fear, madness and confusion and to try and convince you have to hope in combating it. And only They can fix it. Except, they can't fix shit. Even the smallest problems, they don't have a clue. So get out there and vote. It scares the living hell out of them to see you do that.

Understand the logic power of white men

They have won all the wars

Really stooopid to go against that type of real power

Hmm, how did that work out for Nazi Germany who were ALL about as white as while can be. The allies were made of all sorts of countries and races and won. Some of the most effective special forces were out of Africa and used only their personal knives. And what knives those were.

Democrats are toast because their voters are the lower logic women

The men will rise up and stop this to save the nation

But trump has the men of America knowing clearly who is the enemy of America

Men do not jump around on voting like women do

So who carries out trumps agenda will keep the American men and military on his side

If something happens to trump. The military will round up all the democrats for treason

So now it’s too late to stop this even if an assasin comes

If something happens to trump, he'll have a funeral and get buried.

The men of America don't worship other men like you do trump.

Fag.

Learn history

Normal men respects good and respects other men that fights against harm

The men will organize and stop the democrats

Already we saw the republicans finally organizing with no one voting for the house impeachment

That shows the real power the men will take down the crooked democrats

A friend of mine told me a story a long time ago about what it takes to be a real man. I am going to use some outdated language but that's the way we talked back then.

He said, he used to take three rolls of quarters and put them in a sock. Then he would go out and roll queers. Worked pretty well. Until on day. He hit this big one right in the side of the head. The Big Queer just blinked and smiled and said, "The only thing I like better than sucking D*** is fighting". Needless to say there were paramedics involved after that.

What's a real man? And have you met a Real Man yet? It's like when I was in the Boxing world. The whole program is to fix it where you DON'T LOSE at first if you show that you have the right stuff. They hand pick your opponents so that you are always just a cut above them. Sure, mistakes happen but not in a well run program. You start to think you are the "REAL MAN". This may go on for a year or two. But sooner or later, you end up being the chump going against the "REAL MAN" if you start to lose it. And all Fighters start to lose it sooner or later. We all aren't Mohamed Ali's. You have no idea when you are going to meet that "REAL MAN".

I worked out with a little tiny 95lb Black Belt female who was a terror. The other guys in the Dojo couldn't handle her speed, accuracy and skill level. The only thing we both agreed on was the 2/3rds rule. I went 2/3rds power and she went 2/3rds speed. It evened us both out. It looked like we were trying to kill each other. Trust me, she was more of a man than those Male Pussies that wouldn't work out with her. Did I mention I still ended up with bruises and pulled muscles? And I was 180 lbs. We both knew, though, if it were the real thing, the power would have won out since we were pretty well matched in skill level. Maybe. Was she a real man? In a room full of male pussies, she was the most graceful, dainty thing until she decided to rip your head off and crap in your neck. Being Female, should she have been excluded? Not on MY watch.

People, listen to this idiot. He's right in a small way. Women oftentimes stay home and don't vote or they bend to the will of their male partner. Women, get out and vote the way you want to vote. Send the Pussy Bigots back into the darkness where they belong. Get your own people in office.

Same goes for Democrats. These cowards want to scare you into staying home. They want you to believe that it's hopeless. Their whole dog and pony act is to create fear, madness and confusion and to try and convince you have to hope in combating it. And only They can fix it. Except, they can't fix shit. Even the smallest problems, they don't have a clue. So get out there and vote. It scares the living hell out of them to see you do that.

Understand the logic power of white men

They have won all the wars

Really stooopid to go against that type of real power

Hmm, how did that work out for Nazi Germany who were ALL about as white as while can be. The allies were made of all sorts of countries and races and won. Some of the most effective special forces were out of Africa and used only their personal knives. And what knives those were.

Remember it was white males that beat hitler

Are you dense ??

Listen up

The men will rise up to stop the crooked system that they have judged by voting for trump

This is easy to predict

Or we may just rise up and vote to sent Rump packing. With the backing of the Women. Real Men teach their children how to be moral, ethical and honest. I don't see you as a real man.

Hey, DUMMY, NO ONE is ALLOWED to vote more than once in a general election. You're welcome.

When the Republicans stole the voting boxes they had to redo the election. That meant, you voted twice since the first election was ruled invalid. So, it can happen. And of course, there is the two repubs I know of that used mail in ballots where one used his ex-wifes mail in ballot. That was caught in a post election audit since she was no longer married to him, reverted back to her maiden name and moved to another state. He was the Republican Party Chairman. What's hilarious is, the Repubs are in charge of the voting in this part of the country and make damned sure that they will win. What's sad is, they really don't have to resort to those measures as they probably will win anyway. Must be the same in the Demo controlled voting areas as well since it's human nature.

Good Good just as planned

Hillary was ahead in the polls and we know how that worked out

Listen up

This is easy to predict

Or we may just rise up and vote to sent Rump packing. With the backing of the Women. Real Men teach their children how to be moral, ethical and honest. I don't see you as a real man.

Cant you get it thru your knuckle head

History shows us the real universal laws

A democracy of the unwise always falls to a democracy of the wise

Always falls

White males have the highest logic ability and wins all of the wars

If a democracy of white males judges something then that will come

A democracy of the unwise always loses

Like Rhodesia and South Africa

They went back to the dark ages because a change in democracy away from the wise to the unwise

America and trump will lead Rhodesia and South Africa back to progress by changing their voting to be a democracy of the wise voters not what they now have a democracy of the unwise

Democrats are really stoooopid people and are about to be put back in their ability

Low logics cannot vote

Trump pretty much has this election settled

Just 5 or 6 states and he will visit 2 or 3 a week

Those monster exciting and patriotic rallies will bring all the real patriots to fight and vote

He has got the stoopid Democrats by the balls

Democrats are toast because their voters are the lower logic women

The men will rise up and stop this to save the nation

While I am definitely not a Seagal Fan, I see you being the tough guy in this clip. What's is take?

Again tuff guy is the one with logic

White males have the highest logic ability

So who ever they vote for they will win

If the women vote opposite it will not matter they will call the election null and void and go to set up logic tests for voters

Those monster exciting and patriotic rallies will bring all the real patriots to fight and vote

The Royal Order of Neadrathals called and have complained about you. You are sending back the the missing link time period and they are ashamed. Just grunt if you understand.

Again no democracy of the unwise will survive

Democracy on works in small groups. It fails in larger groups. Just like Communism works well in small groups but fails as it gets larger. This is why the successful world is comprised of Federal Republics and Democratic Social Governments. And both use the representative method of government. The unwise is the Fascists that follows the corrupt teachings of Mussolini AFTER 1923. Franco operated by the writing of Mussolini from 1923 and his government was a resounding success and still is. You Fascists can't even that that right.

The Royal Order of Neadrathals called and have complained about you. You are sending back the the missing link time period and they are ashamed. Just grunt if you understand.

If you knew history you will know they are just as wise as humans today

The democrats proves this

Our intelligence has not increased from the first created human cavemen.

Our advancement has come from generations of inventions pilled on top of each other which then makes other inventions come

The history about women is proven with the cavemen and the Bible ... women always gets fooled easier and becomes less respected

The cavemen buried some real heroes. Which were only men .. no women

The Indian tribes also did not let the unwise women be part of the judging

This is why the democrat party will be destroyed because it’s the women’s voters that keeps it going

That is now gonna be stopped just like China did to stop women in order to make great progress. With strong GDP scores

Again a democracy of the unwise will always fall

A democracy of the wise will always win

Democrats are supported by a democracy of the unwise

Again no democracy of the unwise will survive

Democracy on works in small groups. It fails in larger groups. Just like Communism works well in small groups but fails as it gets larger. This is why the successful world is comprised of Federal Republics and Democratic Social Governments. And both use the representative method of government. The unwise is the Fascists that follows the corrupt teachings of Mussolini AFTER 1923. Franco operated by the writing of Mussolini from 1923 and his government was a resounding success and still is. You Fascists can't even that that right.

Again can’t you understand anything !!

A democracy of the un wise falls

A democracy of the wise wins

White males have the highest logic ability and they go for trump

The low logic women goes for democrats

See how stooopid you are.

Low logic makes you blind and makes you a loser

If you knew history you will know they are just as wise as humans today

The democrats proves this

Our intelligence has not increased from the first created human cavemen.

Our advancement has come from generations of inventions pilled on top of each other which then makes other inventions come

The history about women is proven with the cavemen and the Bible ... women always gets fooled easier and becomes less respected

The cavemen buried some real heroes. Which were only men .. no women

The Indian tribes also did not let the unwise women be part of the judging

This is why the democrat party will be destroyed because it’s the women’s voters that keeps it going

That is now gonna be stopped just like China did to stop women in order to make great progress. With strong GDP scores

Again a democracy of the unwise will always fall

A democracy of the wise will always win

Democrats are supported by a democracy of the unwise

Yup, that certainly IS just grunting.

Forum List

Back