NEW POLL: Johnson Rises To 1st Place With Young Voters, Trump Last

This is just hedonistic youth expecting no-rules policy.
Reality is that Johnson is no real libertarian. True libertarianism would be opposed to legal homo marriage and abortion being left exclusively to the woman, two positions Johnson supports. He's no libertarian.

With all due respect, you don't know squat about libertarians.

Reality is that Johnson is no real libertarian. True libertarianism would be opposed to legal homo marriage and abortion being left exclusively to the woman, two positions Johnson supports. He's no libertarian.

I'm talking about libertarianism, not a group who mistakenly refer to themselves as libertarian. Like democrats who call themselves liberal but are anything but liberal.

Trump on the other hand is a tried and tested defender of Constitutionally limited government. A fine example of the best Republicans have to offer!
Trump isn't the subject. The sad sack closet democrats Johnson & Weld are. They suck on ice.

Makes me love my agorist tendencies even more.

I'm talking about libertarianism, not a group who mistakenly refer to themselves as libertarian. Like democrats who call themselves liberal but are anything but liberal.

So, you agree with me. That you don't know what you're talking about?

I've been a Libertarian all my life. And the views you're espousing have always been in the minority within the party. I respect the views of the conservative leaning libertarians who disagree on these matters, but neither issue is a litmus test. Johnson and Weld represent the views of the majority of libertarians.

JohnWeld.jpg

If these two jokers are libertarians, I'm Max Stirner.

So, you agree with me. That you don't know what you're talking about?

I've been a Libertarian all my life. And the views you're espousing have always been in the minority within the party. I respect the views of the conservative leaning libertarians who disagree on these matters, but neither issue is a litmus test. Johnson and Weld represent the views of the majority of libertarians.
And some of those views are not libertarian. You don't know what I'm talking about, not me.

Gary is a loser no better then Clinton or Trump ... He is a pro abortion open borders big government ass who is libertarian only because he is PROUD to get high and DRIVE.

Gary is a loser no better then Clinton or Trump ... He is a pro abortion open borders big government ass who is libertarian only because he is PROUD to get high and DRIVE.

?? Where do you come with this shit? Is it Trump talking points? Or Clinton's?

Him is where I get that... Why don't you actually investigate your candidate before you whole hardheartedly support him because you are pro pot? Gary Johnson has a actual record you can look up and see how ultra progressive he is. I don't expect you to because like the dems and trumpetes you are to addicted to the koolaid.

Him is where I get that... Why don't you actually investigate your candidate before you whole hardheartedly support him because you are pro pot? Gary Johnson has a actual record you can look up and see how ultra progressive he is. I don't expect you to because like the dems and trumpetes you are to addicted to the koolaid.

Pro pot? What are you smoking? OH.. wait, you're just making shit up and throwing it against the wall. I wonder why? What's you're angle here? Are you a Trumpster? Clintonista? Green party? What?

Pro pot? What are you smoking? OH.. wait, you're just making shit up and throwing it against the wall. I wonder why? What's you're angle here? Are you a Trumpster? Clintonista? Green party? What?
Not a partisan like you.

Not a partisan like you.

I see. Just a solid representative for Truth?

Johnson is 'ultra-progressive'??? I think maybe Orwell is your man.

Not a partisan like you.

So being a stoner trumps actual issues with you.... W\hat a sad little man you must be.

Not a partisan like you.

So being a stoner trumps actual issues with you.... W\hat a sad little man you must be.

You mean like beating your wife trumps pretty much everything for you?

Polls are generally meaningless. Particularly where young voters are concerned given that few of them actually show up to vote.

Hilarious that Trump supporters rely on adjectives rather than substance. Always always always they consistently rely on verbal bully tactics to "prove" their point, and all it does is prove ours. Trump is selling fear & paranoia & people are buying. I show stats & people go off on a deflection campaign talking about abortion, which a president doesn't have anything to do with until a bill is submitted. Guess what???? Congress never submits bills... so... point on stats are....??? lol

Forum List

Back