New poll has Walker up by 9 points over Barrett

Not surprising if it's trending that way. But until the vote is actually cast Im not going to care much about the poll.

I wonder how many libtards will say THIS poll is biased?

Morning Examiner: Dems Wisconsin Apocalypse | NewsOK.com
A lot could happen between now and the June 5th, but if the numbers in Wisconsin stay where they’ve been for the past month, the Democratic Party and organized labor are heading toward a self created disaster that could have major implications in November.

Yesterday, Public Policy Polling, a liberal pollster paid by the liberal blog Daily Kos, released their latest results from the Democrats effort to recall Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker. In the first results taken by PPP since the Democratic primary ended last week, PPP found Walker beating Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett 50 percent to 45 percent. This figure matches both what PPP found a month before and what conservative pollster Rasmussen Reports found last week.

If Walker holds on, he will be a model for Republican governance throughout the country. He only became a national Democratic target after he took on government unions by denying them the ability to take money directly out of government workers’ paychecks and forcing them to contribute more money to their health and retirement benefits. Thanks to these reforms, Wisconsin will have a $154-million surplus next year.

Contrast the Wisconsin experience with California, where government unions control the Democratic Party and Gov. Jerry Brown. Brown was forced to announce this Sunday that his state would face a $16 billion deficit next year and tax hikes were needed to close the gap.

Hey Dems and union stooges...

35mhoi.jpg

Sniper,

Cherry-picking facts doesn't constitute an argument.

Are you trying to tell the board that Texas is not leading the nation in the number of good-paying jobs added in a State, then?

Let's hear you say it before I hammer you.

:lol::lol:

The posts I put up about pollutions and low paying jobs says it all, man.

I mean, Rick Perry tried that argument, and couldn't even convince Republicans.

Living in Minneapolis, our TV stations are flooded with Scott Walker campaign ads and I have yet to see any campaign ads from his opponent. We get these ads in Minny because part of the Twin Cities metro is Western Wisconsin.
The problem I have (other being bombarded by political ads that apply to Wisconsin starting in April), is the fact that about 70% of his war chest is coming in from out of state. Without out-of-state money, Walker would be trailing his opponent in donations.
Kind of makes me wonder as to why all this Big Money is coming from non-citizens of Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back