New Poll: Catholics want birth control coverage: Catholic women side with Obama

Interesting. So my freedom of religion, according to you, only applies to my own personal use of birth control. According to you, I have no First Amendment right to decline to participate in the use of birth control by other people.

No, you have the right to decline in participating from using birth control.

Woooosh......

I'm having no problem with the federal mandate, dumbass, since WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FEDERAL MANDATE. We're talking about the Constitution. I don't really give a rat's ass WHAT pretext you and your leftist buddies try to use to violate the First Amendment. NOTHING gives the government the right to dictate the exercise of religious belief. Period.

This conversation is ending and I am not the one ending it. This whole debate is in the context of the federal mandate. For someone who espouses about their Constitutional rights, you proclaim that you have no problem with the federal mandate.....gosh you are a fucking dumbass.

If you're doing something that brings you into conflict with the First Amendment, I suggest you take it as evidence you shouldn't be doing it.

I am laughing at you and your self-righteous behavior. Why shouldn't we throw the federal mandate out the window, dumbass?

Anything else from you? I am getting tired of this and you.

What slays me is that Republicans only see the world in black and white. They cannot handle dissenting opinion without thinking that everyone is a radical statist progressive.

Nonetheless, lets just throw out the fact that I said that we should toss out the federal mandate, which is essentially, a Republican re-cycled idea.

What slays me is that liberals only see the world in liberal. They simply refuse to see anything conservative at all. It's not even a matter of them handling dissenting opinions, because they're too cowardly to even recognize that such things exist, let alone deal with them. Case in point, Valox the Coward.

Nonetheless, let's just throw out the fact that you still haven't told us what part of the Constitution supports your belief that the First Amendment is conditional.

You are too fucking stupid to realize that I believe that the federal mandate should be thrown out the window, and then we would not be having this conversation. However, you cannot grasp the context of having a conversation within proper parameters.

What part don't you understand about this sentence? "The federal mandate should go out the window."

What part don't you understand about this sentence? "If we are going to have a federal mandate, then Catholic institutions who serve the public, hire outside their denomination, and receive state aid should not be given preferential treatment."

Why are you so fucking obtuse?

You are too fucking stupid to realize that we would STILL be having this conversation, because leftists would just find another way to attack Christians and Christian institutions. Do you really think this is a lone, isolated incident? What rock have you been living under?

What part don't you understand about this sentence? "You're the only one fixated on the federal mandate as the issue."

What part don't you understand about THIS sentence? "NOTHING invalidates or limits the First Amendment right to freedom of religion."

Why are you so fucking cowardly?

Please show me where any of this is found in the Constitution, because I simply cannot remember anywhere it's written, "If you take government money, you forfeit all civil rights". I'd really appreciate it if you could help me locate that particular Article or Amendment.

The strangest thing about the insistence that the government can do this if you accept money from them is that it is not about money. If it were the Catholics would just stop taking the money and keep doing things their way, this rule applies even to groups that do not take money from the government. It just shows how stupid and/or desperate the idiots are to defend their politics.

Sadly, I believe Catholic hospitals are unwilling to turn away people who are on Medicare and Medicaid and still wish to be treated in a Catholic hospital. It's not a choice the government should be forcing on the hospitals OR the patients.

I agree, I am just pointing out that if was only about money they would find a way around it, just like they did when some cities cut off funding for Catholic Charities when they refused to facilitate homosexual adoptions.

And let me repeat, no amount of you saying, "Taking state money invalidates their rights" is going to make that so. Your ability to repeat yourself is not evidence, and religious freedom is not "preferential treatment".

Let me say this again. Taking state money invalidate the separation of church and state. However, you are hypocrite. You want your First Amendment rights, but you want to endorse your religious views on the public dime. Go proselytize on your dime.

Instead, you want to use public money to endorse your religious views. This is a violation of the First Amendment.

Last edited:
What slays me is that liberals only see the world in liberal. They simply refuse to see anything conservative at all. It's not even a matter of them handling dissenting opinions, because they're too cowardly to even recognize that such things exist, let alone deal with them. Case in point, Valox the Coward.

Nonetheless, let's just throw out the fact that you still haven't told us what part of the Constitution supports your belief that the First Amendment is conditional.

You are too fucking stupid to realize that I believe that the federal mandate should be thrown out the window, and then we would not be having this conversation. However, you cannot grasp the context of having a conversation within proper parameters.

What part don't you understand about this sentence? "The federal mandate should go out the window."

What part don't you understand about this sentence? "If we are going to have a federal mandate, then Catholic institutions who serve the public, hire outside their denomination, and receive state aid should not be given preferential treatment."

You are too fucking stupid to realize that we would STILL be having this conversation, because leftists would just find another way to attack Christians and Christian institutions. Do you really think this is a lone, isolated incident? What rock have you been living under?

What part don't you understand about this sentence? "You're the only one fixated on the federal mandate as the issue."

What part don't you understand about THIS sentence? "NOTHING invalidates or limits the First Amendment right to freedom of religion."

Are you done yet? This is really quite amusing....your hyperbolic sentiments and erroneous claims.

Last edited:
Interesting. So my freedom of religion, according to you, only applies to my own personal use of birth control. According to you, I have no First Amendment right to decline to participate in the use of birth control by other people.

No, you have the right to decline in participating from using birth control.

Woooosh.......

Whoosh is right. So you DO think I only have the right to make choices about my own personal use of birth control, but have no right to not be forced to participate in others using it.

I'm having no problem with the federal mandate, dumbass, since WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FEDERAL MANDATE. We're talking about the Constitution. I don't really give a rat's ass WHAT pretext you and your leftist buddies try to use to violate the First Amendment. NOTHING gives the government the right to dictate the exercise of religious belief. Period.

This conversation is ending and I am not the one ending it. This whole debate is in the context of the federal mandate. For someone who espouses about their Constitutional rights, you proclaim that you have no problem with the federal mandate.....gosh you are a fucking dumbass.

This isn't a conversation, dumbass. This is me saying, "Prove your point, coward," and you shouting, "This is my point! This is my point! I'm right because I say I'm right!" with your fingers in your ears.

If this pretense of a debate is ending, it's because cowards always run away in the end.

[
If you're doing something that brings you into conflict with the First Amendment, I suggest you take it as evidence you shouldn't be doing it.

I am laughing at you and your self-righteous behavior. Why shouldn't we throw the federal mandate out the window, dumbass?

Anything else from you? I am getting tired of this and you.

Yeah, one more thing from me: COWARD.

You're not laughing at anything, chickenshit. You don't have the breath left from all that running away.

And let me repeat, no amount of you saying, "Taking state money invalidates their rights" is going to make that so. Your ability to repeat yourself is not evidence, and religious freedom is not "preferential treatment".

Let me say this again. Taking state money invalidate the separation of church and state. However, you are hypocrite. You want your First Amendment rights, but you want to endorse your religious views on the public dime. Go proselytize on your dime.

Instead, you want to use public money to endorse your religious views. This is a violation of the First Amendment.

Let me say this again: saying it again doesn't make it true, and it doesn't constitute proof that it's true.

Let me also say this again: Where does the Constitution support anything you've said? Quote it for me.

Oh, and one more thing: COWARD.

Are you done yet? This is really quite amusing....your hyperbolic sentiments and erroneous claims.

Where does the Constitution support anything you've said? Quote it for me, coward.

I'll be done when you gut up and answer the question, Chickenshit, or when you run like the scared bitch you are.

According to Cecile, this is what a leftists thinks about Health Care who are taking away their rights.....what another fucking dumbass RINO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foXQbmZxWYY]Congressman Ron Paul on Healthcare - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The question should have been asked...Do you think the Catholic Church should be forced by the government to fund abortions for their employees?.... The results would have been much different

The question should have been asked...Do you think the Catholic Church should be forced by the government to fund abortions for their employees?.... The results would have been much different

But then we would be dealing with honest information. Cant have that.

But the Catholic Church is not. However, what is happening is that the Catholic Church operates institutions beyond the Church. You are trying to classify hospitals, schools, and other publicly serving institutions under the Catholic Church.

For example, if the Catholic Church opened up an auto-repair shop and hired a non-Catholic female mechanic, should they be exempt from Obamacare? The answer is no.

While I disagree with the federal mandate, I don't think Catholic institutions who operate outside of the Church should be exempt from it.

Last edited:

But the Catholic Church is not. However, what is happening is that the Catholic Church operates institutions beyond the Church. You are trying to classify hospitals, schools, and other publicly serving institutions under the Catholic Church.

For example, if the Catholic Church opened up an auto-repair shop and hired a non-Catholic female mechanic, should they be exempt from Obamacare? The answer is no.

While I disagree with the federal mandate, I don't think Catholic institutions who operate outside of the Church should be exempt from it.

Institutions beyond the church? Like what? The Catholic Church is following the example of Jesus, who went around feeding and healing people. If he was here today would you would be trying to tell him that he couldn't do those things because they aren't part of being a church? Do you have any idea how stupid that would make you look?

Institutions beyond the church? Like what? The Catholic Church is following the example of Jesus, who went around feeding and healing people. If he was here today would you would be trying to tell him that he couldn't do those things because they aren't part of being a church? Do you have any idea how stupid that would make you look?

Do you have any idea how stupid your analogy makes you sound? No, Jesus could go around healing the sick and I would praise him, unlike Republictards who praise the insurance industry rights to deny pre-existing conditions.

Try again, batman.

For Jesus's sake, build a better strawman than that. Jesus text'ed me and said your strawmen was pathetic.

p.s. Why do I need to remind Christians the about Council of Nicea in which Constantine completely usurped the powers of the gnostics for statism in which Christians so love nowadays? Christians love their statism more than their individual freedom of religion.....hypocrites.

Last edited:

Do you have any idea how stupid your analogy makes you sound? No, Jesus could go around healing the sick and I would praise him, unlike Republictards who praise the insurance industry rights to deny pre-existing conditions.

Try again, batman.

For Jesus's sake, build a better strawman than that. Jesus text'ed me and said your strawmen was pathetic.

p.s. Why do I need to remind Christians the about Council of Nicea in which Constantine completely usurped the powers of the gnostics for statism in which Christians so love nowadays? Christians love their statism more than their individual freedom of religion.....hypocrites.

First, I did not give an analogy, you should learn English before you try to use long words. I simply pointed out that hospitals are the logical extension of Jesus's ministry.

By the way, the logical fallacy I used was a reductio ad absurdum, not a strawman. You should also learn proper terms before you try debating people.

PS, I know more about church history than you do. Constantine did not usurp the powers of the Gnostics, they never had any power in the church, they were considered heretics all the way back in the 1st century. I guess that makes everything you posted wrong.

Try again, batman.

First, I did not give an analogy, you should learn English before you try to use long words. I simply pointed out that hospitals are the logical extension of Jesus's ministry.

By the way, the logical fallacy I used was a reductio ad absurdum, not a strawman. You should also learn proper terms before you try debating people.

PS, I know more about church history than you do. Constantine did not usurp the powers of the Gnostics, they never had any power in the church, they were considered heretics all the way back in the 1st century. I guess that makes everything you posted wrong.

Why were the gnostics powerless in your state issued church?

p.s. I am sorry for confusing an analogy with an illustration. Why would Christ refuse people based on per-existing conditions in which you so adamantly oppose in Obamacare?

Last edited:

Actually, all they are asking is that the Government allow insurance companies to provide health care policies that do not cover contraception... in particular, abortion and sterilization. Since there are free clinics and shit all over the place that will provide those services, I don't see that this is an unreasonable request from the Church.

Your President lied to our Arch Bishop. To his face, lied. Your President is a jack ass.

But then we would be dealing with honest information. Cant have that.

Except the Church as an institution whose purpose is the inculcation of religious values is exempt and abortion has never been part of this conversation.

Whoops, strayed into actual information there. Sorry.

I would think you could see the sarcasm in my statement...evidently not. The problem is the Obama administration does not believe in the first amendment...will they make Islamic compliant companies get health insurance for their employees??? I don't believe so...it would not be PC, but using BC against the catholic church is very PC. If Catholic women want to take BC pills that is their personal choice...making Catholic schools and hospitals pay for it is like making a Muslim school pay for ham sandwiches for their non-Muslim employees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back